BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
This game, is up there with a few other good games.

2 questions, the quest list in the game. Is that all, or are there secrets?
Secondly, will sara/doctor make an 18+ appearance in the game or was that xmas only? Cause, wow

Reactions: Abibliboop

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Im lucky I didnt care for neither the sister nor the mother at any point so I dont care who wins, I just hope the rest of the characters have development too (◕‿◕✿) (Specially Dr. Stanton, when is :mad:)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Im lucky I didnt care for neither the sister nor the mother at any point so I dont care who wins, I just hope the rest of the characters have development too (◕‿◕✿) (Specially Dr. Stanton, when is :mad:)
They will first get their development through the main story and later they unlock their own paths. But at least Dr. Stanton-Roberts has her own game ;)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Team Carol here as well. Kinda split about Amy. She does seem a bit bland so far which doesn't make her very interesting. But then again maybe that just means she needs more attention to not be so boring.

Would have loved me some more Becky content as well. Also the neighbor girls are hot as fuck, but I think their content may be bound a lot closer to development of the main plot.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Team Carol here as well. Kinda split about Amy. She does seem a bit bland so far which doesn't make her very interesting. But then again maybe that just means she needs more attention to not be so boring.

Would have loved me some more Becky content as well. Also the neighbor girls are hot as fuck, but I think their content may be bound a lot closer to development of the main plot.
Becky's hot. Mira can go jump in a lake. She needs to cool her jets, anyway. I'm not so crazy about whoever the fuck her sister is. Too overtly flirty for my tastes. Also, she doesn't handle rejection well.
Normally I go for the little sister character in these games but Amy's... Well, too waifish to tickle my not-so-funny bone.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well there isn't one at the moment, but obviously there will be one. Either a threesome with the MC or a voyeur path, where you can only see the Futa on female.
shit im not sure if im ok with her to actually have a dick, im uneasy with that concept.

dude that girl in ur sig, any good?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
shit im not sure if im ok with her to actually have a dick, im uneasy with that concept.

dude that girl in ur sig, any good?
Well there is the choice to get that special character fully female ;)

Which girl do you mean, the red head or the red head? :D And yes they are the best! :love:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes