Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Damn I have to admit that would fit them mostly perfect! Amy is definitly the pet. Becky obviously punishment and humilation. Caitlyn is a wild one who needs to be restraint, but who also as a dominant side to her.
With Mira I would disagree, for me she isn't a tsundere ;) For me she is a bit of a difficult case to deside...
Yeah Elise is most definitly fit for a femdom!
Carol would also fit for exhibition, degration and group play, but as I am not the biggest fan of MMF group play I would prefer either with Lilly or with another woman, maybe Elise or Caitlyn.
Roles for Jenn and Lilly are stil a bit unsure ;)

Well this way everyone would have a role in this harem :D
Oh damn, I forgot Jenn. She's hard. Seems pretty passive, but probably low inhibitions. Uhhh...body mod, hidden toys, plug training for sure(anal fixation in general, really). I get a little slob/hikki vibe off of her, so have your fun, pull her panties up, and make her wear them like that for the rest of the day.

If I had my way with Lilly and Carol, Carol would wear the collar.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Oh damn, I forgot Jenn. She's hard. Seems pretty passive, but probably low inhibitions. Uhhh...body mod, hidden toys, plug training for sure(anal fixation in general, really). I get a little slob/hikki vibe off of her, so have your fun, pull her panties up, and make her wear them like that for the rest of the day.

If I had my way with Lilly and Carol, Carol would wear the collar.
Yeah Jenn is a bit nerdy and a "techy", so toys would fit her greatly! Yeah wearing toys in public and definitly a focus on anal!

Although Lilly doesn't seem to be that dominant, but maybe both are the subs with Lilly being a bit more dominant than Carol. I mean Lilly likes/loves Carol, so you could allow her to have some fun with Carol, but she always needs to ask :sneaky:

Reactions: Abibliboop

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah Jenn is a bit nerdy and a "techy", so toys would fit her greatly! Yeah wearing toys in public and definitly a focus on anal!

Although Lilly doesn't seem to be that dominant, but maybe both are the subs with Lilly being a bit more dominant than Carol. I mean Lilly likes/loves Carol, so you could allow her to have some fun with Carol, but she always needs to ask :sneaky:
Lilly's shy because of her circumstances. Dream scenario is her Domme switch getting flipped when she has the 3-way with MC and Carol. Sub MILFs are the best, and I want Lilly to be happy.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Lilly's shy because of her circumstances. Dream scenario is her Domme switch getting flipped when she has the 3-way with MC and Carol. Sub MILFs are the best, and I want Lilly to be happy.
Yeah I agree and that's why I don't want Lilly to change, it feels just wrong. Of course I would like to have a sexual relationship with her, but I wouldn't want her to change her gender just because of that

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Not too soon that's for sure. Especially because the last update isn't that long ago and the last update took quite some time (of course the dev. had some personal problems in that time, so this update should be a bit faster)
Alright. Thanks.
Also does the current version end with MC being knocked out after Eric confronts him?

Reactions: GhostPhil

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
He isn't silent, he recently made the poll on Patreon and the second poll will be there sooner than later ;)
yes i know:whistle: i mean it in the way of a update, there is no status bar or anything...dont get me wrong i understand completely he is behind becouse of 'stuff' and thoes kind of games take time especially when u make thoes things alone but still i get that weird vibe, cant help it:sneaky:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
yes i know:whistle: i mean it in the way of a update, there is no status bar or anything...dont get me wrong i understand completely he is behind becouse of 'stuff' and thoes kind of games take time especially when u make thoes things alone but still i get that weird vibe, cant help it:sneaky:
Yeah I know, but we have to be patient and then we will get rewared with an awsome update :D

Reactions: Endrju
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes