GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
New Patreon Update:

Alright this time, I want to clarify a few things, especially since the primary vote seemed to cause some confusion.

First of all here are a few things just to clear out any confusion:
Your vote only affects the next update!
Amy Love winning in the primary poll doesn't mean I will do Amy content only for all future updates, it's just the "next chapter" and exclusively for 0.08.
Also Amy submission won't be vote-able on the secondary Vote, which doesn't mean that this path has been completely killed, it's just to avoid that one character gets all the screen-time in 0.08.
The relationship content polls for 0.09 will be completely different and again I will look at LaS as a whole while choosing potential poll-options for future updates.
Again, if you have any questions, feel free to post them down below! :D

No Santa this time :(
As for Xmas this time around I really can't say if I'm able to have an special Xmas Mini-game like last time. To get the update out asap is the highest priority for me, which doesn't mean I'm not looking at ways to make it up to you guys after the release ;).

What's the status on LaS?!
As for the status update, I will start a work-log tomorrow, where you can see what I was able to finish and what I'm currently working on at the front page!
As for the current situation: I'm still working on Gameplay improvements as well as Main-story content at the same time (Mainstory content for the creative moments, game-play improvements for the masochistic moments xD). Once the Main-story content is done, I will focus on the first vote winner (script and paperwork for that is finished too).
Alright that's enough social interaction for today, time to get back to the project xD.
Also, comments, questions and jokes down below! :D

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
*silently keeps working on 0.08*
i told u guys, u heard this here:Di was right though there was something important about word 'silent' hueh hueh
i feel now the same way like with CYBERPUNK, there was silent treatment from CDPR for years and suddenly they wrote a post on the twitter *beep* and...
IMG_20181210_114533.jpg

good for you @veqvil u have strong fun base, keep up the good work

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes