SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
Regarding Questlog thing - it is viable only for 0.6 and up content, right? Or I just should've enabled it from the get go? Because after learning about it, and subsequently enabling it, only after pizzeria scene, as of right now i have nothing in there. Just blank spaces.

Also in regards to Becky - anyone knows if submission path will eventually lead to more healthy S\M relationship ? Cause right now it looks like it headed into rather unhealthy territory. I don't want to forgive her right off the bat, but i also don't want to torment her more than necessary.

Reactions: Abibliboop

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
Also question about Caitlyn path - there is a line in walkthrough
However, choosing the no compliment option closes
the Caitlyn path in all cases as of 0.5.
does this refers to "do not complement her" option specifically or is it mean that picking anything other than "compliment her" i.e. picking options provided by specialization, will also close her route?

Also also i am currently on Amy+Carol route and there is a note there:
Note: according to veqvil the full nude massage should only happen on the Carol love path, but as of 0.5 you can enjoy it on this branch too.
but i can't seems to trigger it. Was it retconned?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Also question about Caitlyn path - there is a line in walkthrough

does this refers to "do not complement her" option specifically or is it mean that picking anything other than "compliment her" i.e. picking options provided by specialization, will also close her route?

Also also i am currently on Amy+Carol route and there is a note there:

but i can't seems to trigger it. Was it retconned?
  1. The 3 mentioned options from the specs let you continue her path. The 'no compliment option' is indeed to not compliment her.
  2. See OP in changelog for 0.6: - Fixed Amy/Carol path (the nude massage was not supposed to be shown here)

Reactions: SissyWannaBe

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
The 3 mentioned options from the specs let you continue her path. The 'no compliment option' is indeed to not compliment her.
Thanks! My grasp on this language is not that great when it comes to nuanced stuff, or something i perceive as nuanced at least, and that sentence confused me a little.

See OP in changelog for 0.6: - Fixed Amy/Carol path (the nude massage was not supposed to be shown here)
Huh, whaddayaknow, changelog that is actually useful. I shall check it in the future then, thanks again!

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hope we get to watch one of Carol's helping sessions with Amy. How do you set that up and not show us or just forget about it entirely in the story? Though something like that would be great for the Carol+Lily path.

Oct 31, 2018
I guess if the dev is anything like the game's MC, only able to do one task a day, then this is gonna be a loooooooong time between game game updates. The MC spends more time going to bed and sleeping than actually doing anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Journey95

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
I guess if the dev is anything like the game's MC, only able to do one task a day, then this is gonna be a loooooooong time between game game updates. The MC spends more time going to bed and sleeping than actually doing anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, that particular situation is relatively reasonable, nobody just casually sits around waiting to be called up on speed dial for any kind of involved work. But I agree, being forced to bed after anything remotely productive towards the storyline(s) is kind of shitty.

magus448

May 22, 2018
To be fair, that particular situation is relatively reasonable, nobody just casually sits around waiting to be called up on speed dial for any kind of involved work. But I agree, being forced to bed after anything remotely productive towards the storyline(s) is kind of shitty.
Also isn't he supposed to have a job at this friend's store? You should be able at least go to work and do something to forward a story line since there seems to be downtime almost every day. Then again IIRC, no money needed in the game yet.

Also kinda odd with the Mom and Sis always disappearing unless for story reasons. Hope later the house isn't so lifeless.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Also isn't he supposed to have a job at this friend's store? You should be able at least go to work and do something to forward a story line since there seems to be downtime almost every day. Then again IIRC, no money needed in the game yet.

Also kinda odd with the Mom and Sis always disappearing unless for story reasons. Hope later the house isn't so lifeless.
Most sandbox style games have this issues, really wish devs would find a away around it

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Is there any updated walkthrough to this ? The other one seems to go to version 5 and I see a lot of obsolete things in it.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
One thing that always bugs me when I take a look at this game is that in the Genre it always says:
PLANNED.
WTF! I dont want to know what unrealistic future plans there are, i want to know what exactly is implemented and if i want to download it NOW or not, ffs. Please correct this.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes