Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i want to know is there any sex scenes well i played the game ; and i didnt found any sex scenes ! did i miss something ?

Apr 14, 2019
okey so i should choose the mom path for sex scene ; becoz the path that i take was both mom and sister path some kisses thats all ; i want a confirm my lady so i need to go for mom path only to have sex with her ?
For this version i think yeah, and you will not be disappointed~~~~:):):)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Is there no updated walkthrough for 0.7? The one in the op only covers 0.5. If there isn't can someone please just tell me if after Ashley wakes up and you overhear Aiden in the hall, do we get to actually find out any more info on what is going on with the yellow eyed people? At first I thought it seemed a lot like twilight vampires, but idk anymore honestly.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well veqvil said that he will finish the game. If you can't wait you don't have to. Just move on to something else. Depression is a serious problem and if not treated well it will be the end of you. And for that he needs time. So if anyone wants to see the end of this game he should be patient. I don't care if i see it in 3 months 12 months or 24 months as long as veqvil is ok with his IRL problems and decides to release updates.

Reactions: -Hex-

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well veqvil said that he will finish the game. If you can't wait you don't have to. Just move on to something else. Depression is a serious problem and if not treated well it will be the end of you. And for that he needs time. So if anyone wants to see the end of this game he should be patient. I don't care if i see it in 3 months 12 months or 24 months as long as veqvil is ok with his IRL problems and decides to release updates.
That doesn't change the sites rules. 3 months with no updates gets the abandoned tag. As their are no updates in sight I see no reason why it should not be tagged as such.

If and when he decides to update it the tags can be changed.

The problem i've got is i've seen this far too many times. Every single abandoned game has a dev with a story be it depression, illness, dead goldfish but it doesn't matter it doesn't make them any less abandoned.

I play quite a lot of games on here and this past week has seen at least 10 devs end up in hospital with something life threatening. From seizures to a disease that eats away at them. 1 of those 10 devs claims to be in hospital every single time they miss a deadline.

On top of all the abandoned games by sick devs i've started to get a cynical and it's starting to look to me that some devs get in over their head and realise it's too much work but it's easier to claim illness than admit otherwise.

It's happened that many times a sick dev is now a trope on here.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Yes I know what you mean and I guess it happens a lot but that doesn't mean that everyone is lying about their problems. Sure I can agree that 99% do lie about IRL problems and that makes you question everyone but sometimes the problems are real. We don't know if he is lying or not and we will never know. But depression makes you lose interest in everything no mater how much you love it. So it's not hard to imagine why he has so much troubles with his updates. And if he really has depression then he has to get over it first and then start working again on the game. Otherwise it will just keep coming back.
BTW I just checked and there was nothing in the tags rules and list thread about abandoned games or games on hold. Can you send me a link where you saw that?
Edit: I found the thread so it says:
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned or the developer hasn't been heard from for at least 3 months.
And the dev said in the last post that he needs time to be able to work on the game again. He didn't say how much time he needs and in discord I think he has said something in the last 3 months. I'm not a member so I can't confirm that... Anyone heard from him?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
BTW I just checked and there was nothing in the tags rules and list thread about abandoned games or games on hold. Can you send me a link where you saw that?
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned or the developer hasn't been heard from for at least 3 months.
If there's nothing near the end of the month (that'll be 3 months by then) then I'll put an abandoned or "on hiatus" tag depending on news from partreon or ULMF.
@Pitrik is absolutely right but just to clarify - F95 rules state that if there's no contact from the dev for 3 months it automatically gets the abandoned tag.
Abandoned tag is suppose to be added after 3 months of no activity or if they have said that they are stopping.
share a link and we'll unmark it abandonned. for the moment we haven't seen any game progress for 3 months straight but we're open to changes
its been 3 months since he last posted to patreon so forum rules dictate it be marked abandoned.
A game is only placed On Hold when the developer says development is temporarily halted. A game is only marked Abandoned when there has been 3 months without any word from the dev (on Patreon, Discord, this forum etc.) or if the dev has publicly stated that they've permanently stopped development.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes