trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Patreon update:

It took me quite some time to find the courage to post something again but I certainly owe everyone a sign of life after the long silence.
Lately I was quite busy with real life stuff and processing things. I'm trying to transition into a more positive mindset and search/look for silver linings (yes I do get professional help now).
Balance is key and apparently I didn't properly balance things out in the past.
Anyways, I want to thank you all for the kind words.
Visiting my page, I was shocked to see how many people are still supporting me.
And while it's very touching and I am thankful, I want to encourageeveryone to only follow me for now and maybe consider supporting me again once I put out updates.
I am certainly not a person that's happy with taking support for not delivering.
Eitherway, thank you guys and I try to post something interesting next time.
''Visiting my page, I was shocked to see how many people are still supporting me''
Yeah i bet the monthly money didn't shock him at all, it just was there.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
''Visiting my page, I was shocked to see how many people are still supporting me''
Yeah i bet the monthly money didn't shock him at all, it just was there.
Now you are assuming he even cashed that, if he gets the money on a separate account, which would be quite wise with German taxes he might not have been checking that either. People really do underestimate how badly mental problems can affect people and their ability to function. If you do not believe me just ask your local voluntary organization that helps people with debt problems and what they encounter.

Reactions: erick ricardo

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Now you are assuming he even cashed that, if he gets the money on a separate account, which would be quite wise with German taxes he might not have been checking that either. People really do underestimate how badly mental problems can affect people and their ability to function. If you do not believe me just ask your local voluntary organization that helps people with debt problems and what they encounter.

I can't understand why so many people think that everything a guy they never met writes on Internet is true. I really do wonder why.
:unsure: :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't understand why so many people think that everything a guy they never met writes on Internet is true. I really do wonder why.
:unsure: :unsure:
Well even someones writing over internet and his actions over time does show quite a bit about him. You have to be a very good conman to stay in character and pull that off in a consistent way. If he was that good there would have been way easier ways to make more money with cons as putting so much time and effort in a game as long as he did. The shorter answer is simply though that some people always approach everyone with the idea that they are out to get them and others approach them with trust. Both parties will be dissapointed quite often though. :p

Reactions: u z i

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Well even someones writing over internet and his actions over time does show quite a bit about him. You have to be a very good conman to stay in character and pull that off in a consistent way. If he was that good there would have been way easier ways to make more money with cons as putting so much time and effort in a game as long as he did. The shorter answer is simply though that some people always approach everyone with the idea that they are out to get them and others approach them with trust. Both parties will be dissapointed quite often though. :p
The fuck am i assuming?
He has 400 patrons, of course he is cashing in. Or did you think he won't take the money LOL.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The fuck am i assuming?
He has 400 patrons, of course he is cashing in. Or did you think he won't take the money LOL.
Whether he takes the money is up to him, his Patrons know the situation and knowingly and willingly support him, whether they will be dissapointed or not time will tell. It is their and my decision though and what would be a disappointment to the Patrons is also up to them and me. For myself I know there is a good chance he will never return to active game developing, but I think what he has already given us is worth the support and I do not mind supporting the person a bit in hard times. Will I build off that support over time if he will not return? Yes I will, would I feel conned? No.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Could I friendly but firmly ask you to go look into a mirror and be ashamed of yourself. How do you know I am not suicidal already? Thanks for your advice to push me over the edge. :mad:
How do you know that trippleK isn't suicidal and because you telling him to be ashamed will push him over the edge? Jeez you should be more sensitive when you write things on the internet and think about consequences. Haters like you made Trump the president.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How do you know that trippleK isn't suicidal and because you telling him to be ashamed will push him over the edge? Jeez you should be more sensitive when you write things on the internet and think about consequences. Haters like you made Trump the president.
People being scared of Hillary is what made Trump president. Voting for the lesser of the 2 evils is what made Trump president. The Rockefellers and Rothschilds paying people to con Americans is what made Trump president.

Now..that's out of the way, so let's continue with discussing the actual game, instead of slinging political shots at each other. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well you might be right, but i suspect he is just a troll with a sick pathetic sense of humor and not a compassionate bone in his body. I might be wrong though. By now spend more time of my life on him as i wish though, So go ahead and keep on trolling if that makes u happy.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
is there a walkthrough for Love and Submission ? i cannot find the third switch and also cannot confront mom can anyone help me
thanks
m-j-gow

Oct 25, 2017
is there a walkthrough for Love and Submission ? i cannot find the third switch and also cannot confront mom can anyone help me
thanks
m-j-gow
you find one after cleaning the basement,
Theres one under the lamp in the garden, the other is behind the painting in the hallway near the basement.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The OP hints say:
"• The switch ‘outside‘ can be found in the garden, but only during the evening when it is dark. • Click on the lamp in the back and you get a hint to search for a tool to dig."

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well this is going on for ages. If you don't like the update cycle then don't donate and if you don't donate you can't complain for the game because u get it for free. So stop complaining about something u get for free. And if you donate u must think hard about continuing to donate.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Well this is going on for ages. If you don't like the update cycle then don't donate and if you don't donate you can't complain for the game because u get it for free. So stop complaining about something u get for free. And if you donate u must think hard about continuing to donate.
This isnt about money. Its about human character...

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes