Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
All i care is too see her again...Before I take my last breath... 305133

touching on your body, feels like taking on a drug
you got me feeling good, yea you got me feeling numb
everything you do, I can't seem to get enough
you got me feeling good, yea you got me feeling numb
////I prefer this as a background music when i play this game.....ahoooooooo////
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just make an assumption according to the fact that many devs of top games hold their work at the same time.
You shouldn't make assumptions at all. Yes, there are lots of devs that have used pretty much every excuse in the book as to why their delays, but don't assume they all are like that, it's unbecoming and unfair :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is the deal this month in this soap opera shenanigans:

this is the top story from dev: -> LaS is on hold due to private stuff, sorry.

LAS 0.08 WORKLOG (Updated: 14th March 2019)

CURRENTLY:
NEXT:
Becky Submission content (Secondary Vote winner) (groundwork is done, but if it makes into the game will be determined on upcoming process)

FINISHED:
Bug fixes 0.07
Content planning
Gameplay enhancements
Dialogue and Story
Main-story content
Path openers scenes
Additional story and code transition tweaks
Amy Love Path content (Primary Vote winner)

Last proof of life :

The bad news from

are locked behind BLACK SCREEN of ... Locked

(which oddly enough has
and some whopping
47 Likes ! Black must be the new Orange ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and Zonal12

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oddly enough . . . there is no On hold explanation in the OP...
Which, contrary to your own motto, 647th banshee,
............makes reading the OP useless in this simple question:
What are all doing here if not for the veq to come back ...
.........if he ever gets out of the Dune and joins the citadel ...
.......provided he still cares for order and not just spouting Apocalyptic exposition
......(hope he is the son of Mu'A'Dib and not the prophet himself)

Reactions: Krull and RainMan92

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Oddly enough . . . there is no On hold explanation in the OP...
Which, contrary to your own motto, 647th banshee,
............makes reading the OP useless in this simple question:
What are all doing here if not for the veq to come back ...
.........if he ever gets out of the Dune and joins the citadel ...
.......provided he still cares for order and not just spouting Apocalyptic exposition
The on hold tag is explained several times on this thread, including the post I linked you to, Veq is going through some stuff, it happens, it's a part of life.

As far is my tagline "read the op" well the OP has his patreon, his patreon says he's putting things on hold, therefore, it's explained right there that the game has an on hold tag due to his announcement on patreon.

Nobody cares about Dune references, it has nothing to do with this thread.

zeuswargrave

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 263167

Breaking the silence with bad news

Hey guys (tl,dr at the bottom),
some of you (especially the ones that are often active on discord) might have already noticed how my activity went down for quite some time now.
Obviously something is up and I don't feel like going into details here, but I am struggling to fix this depressive and broken person I have become since around the end of last year (I tried to hide it and make it go away by itself, but man... that didn't work).
I moved to a lot of new places and tried to get my stuff together (tried to socialize, find a job and even meditated etc.). And yet it just feels like new stuff is being thrown at me once I feel ready to move on.
I'm obviously not as tough as I thought I was IRL and I can't deny that this strongly affects my passion and therefore the creation of this game.
In case you imagine me being a zombie right now, that doesn't see the daylight 24/7:
No, that's not the case. I (try) to work out as usual, I leave the house every day and go around town applying and looking for a simple job just to have some sort of social environment.
I always tried to draw a very clear line between my passion and my private life and therefore didn't feel like sharing anything with you guys unless it was game progress related. Yet I feel so much better being able to let off some steam, while abusing this platform as some sort of blog.
I am sorry to cause all this trouble, including the silence, wait and all the whining in this post.
Please remember, I am not saying the things that hit me are super bad. Many people go through worse and would laugh at me. But I am feeling weak and need time.
Time to get back on track with... everything. I don't know how long it takes but I'm working hard on it (trust me I hate being a burden on my family and friends, one of the reasons I moved away).
Also I am not expecting anyone to keep supporting me, all I ask for is to wait for me and maybe check into my discord from time to time.
As for LaS:
There is just no way for me to stop this project/journey I started a long time ago, since it's one of the few things I attach the most awesome and fun memories with (yes, including all the sleepless nights, tears for being slow, extremely well done roasts and funny memes. Those moments prove to me I found something that matters to me).
It goes beyond any form of hobby and I am glad I found such thing. And unlike some people in my life this project doesn't desert, betray or leave me. I am just lost and try to find the right path again.
I want to be able to clearly focus on it again and therefore need to process/man-up/get strong/etc.. Whatever is required.
That's it for now and I consider being more active here and on discord, even though I have nothing in terms of game progress to talk about for now...
TL,DR: I am currently focusing on fixing my real life issues and can't work on LaS for now, sorry.
I just read this post, and I apologize for commenting nearly two months late. But this is one of those moments where you should say what you want to say because it is the right thing to do. Do not compare what you are going through to others, pain is a relative concept, so hang in there. And I don't speak for anyone else but me, but your mental wellbeing is more important. Hence I would wait optimistically, in hopes that you recover from what is weighing you down, and come back with greater vigor.

Take Care Buddy :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What @Banshee647 said. Anything I say after this sentence is irrelevant to the topic.
It's Muad'Dib, not Mu'A'Dib.
Lastly, Veq isn't a mouse shadow.
Did you miss or just ignore the "On Hold" tag in the topic title or something?

As for what we're all doing here, it's to show support and appreciation for Veq.

Last edited:

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
What we're all doing here is hoping the game development continues in the not too distant future. No need to sugarcoat it with we're all here showing support and love for the dev. We're here because he made a game we all love and would like to see it get new versions. Political correctness all the time is not necessary.

Get well soon and continue the development of the game dev.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
op??

This link doesn't work anymore (From the main page char based walk-through)

Op is Opening Post , the first post whare you can find all links you need.
The Wt is this one but it arrive till 0.05 version...
I don't know if there are Wt More updated

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes