Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe he will finish it or not...but that's not up to you decide is it ?? Let him do him and you do you...idk even care even he abandons it RL comes first ..but from your post it sounded like your some kind of fortune teller or your part of the dev's team and you wrote the script for this game...Did you?
How many completed Patreon funded games do you see around here in F95? Just have a look: this place looks like a graveyard of good intentions.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
How many completed Patreon funded games do you see around here in F95? Just have a look: this place looks like a graveyard of good intentions.
There are literally hundreds of completed games here. And are 3 time much higher number than abandoned ones. What are you talking about?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There are literally hundreds of completed games here. And are 3 time much higher number than abandoned ones. What are you talking about?
Most of those completed games are either Japanese or from Steam. He said "completed Patreon funded games". How many of those? Answer - not many.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I really do wonder how in the world you can't realize how big this game should be if the author develops every single double path (love/submission path) he planned - most of all, how many years should he spend on it.
I'm fully aware of the colossal scope of the game he's making which is why I'd love to see him come back and work on it whenever he's able to. Though I love what he's give us thus far, I personally can wait but others may not have my level of patience.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
game is dead?
Is on hold officially. No update is to be expected in the forseeable future. Dev announced that he has the intention to continue it but as of now the game's future is uncertain and unknown.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) A dev is gonna do what they want with the game they are creating. Most will take your thoughts into consideration, but in the end, they are still gonna build the game how they want. In the amount of time you spend whining about a game not containing what you want, you could have already played a different game that DID contain what you want.

(2) Personal life ALWAYS comes before your petty complaints. In the end, if I'm the dev, and I have personal life issues, I'm gonna take care of my own personal life before continuing with anything else I'm doing....death in the family...illness of a loved one...lack of money to pay bills....my own personal mental health....etc, etc, etc...plenty of things that are way more important than what anybody is whining about in this thread.

In conclusion, yes, this game is great. Yes, it sucks for a great game to be put on hold or get abandoned (I'm still mourning over the apparent loss of Astrid: Valiant Warrior), but at least understand the devs point of view. Unless they are paying their bills with this, game developing is probably just a hobby for them. When I'm messing with my hobbies, it's about what MY vision is. I'm a painter. I paint what I want to paint. If someone doesn't like my painting, they have the ability to go look at and maybe buy the painting hanging next to mine. Why waste energy trying to tell me that my painting wasn't what they envisioned? You just sound ignorant and childishly entitled.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes