Jun 10, 2018
Apart from everything I am sad because of dev's personal issue and that also comes just before releasing of the update one or two days before & cause of that the game has to put on hold. I am not complaining just thinking if we would have got that update it would be great but I will wait to see what the dev offers & I am positively sure that it's gonna be great.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
It was said before in this thread but just in case. The dev will finish this game. Rn he is going through a really hard time and can't work on the game for now. I know its been a long time but it is what it is so if you can't accept the facts just stop following the game. You can come back here after the next update to whine about the next update. No offense to anyone its just from the start everyone's been whining about the update schedule.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I hope this last three pages gets wiped. What really should be ABANDONED is the bi-monthly "update" on petty sqabbles. I hope this game gets continued and in Veqqie's return. Is that a fool's hope? Maybe. But its my hope. So fuck you all, i wanna cling to my hope and i don't give a damn fuck whether the appropriate prefix is abandoned or on-hold or whatever. All i care is that i miss this one and i'm sad about it. This freakish bickering about who is milking and who is deserving won't bring any of us any new update either. :cautious:

It was said before in this thread but just in case. The dev will finish this game. Rn he is going through a really hard time and can't work on the game for now. I know its been a long time but it is what it is so if you can't accept the facts just stop following the game. You can come back here after the next update to whine about the next update. No offense to anyone its just from the start everyone's been whining about the update schedule.
The game won't be finished ANYWAY. There is no way it could be properly finished: it's too much damn big.

There are too many paths: honestly, if he comes back and restart working on it, he should make a few drastic choices.
IMHO, he should totally remove a few paths in order to save the game (totally remove every submission path, for example).

If I were Veqvil, I'd definitely push forward the main storyline and forget anything else. The point is: which is the main storyline? anything related to the Barons? the hell I know...

Anyway, it doesn't matter: I am positively sure that 0.07 is the last update we will ever see.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The game won't be finished ANYWAY. There is no way it could be properly finished: it's too much damn big.

There are too many paths: honestly, if he comes back and restart working on it, he should make a few drastic choices.
IMHO, he should totally remove a few paths in order to save the game (totally remove every submission path, for example).

If I were Veqvil, I'd definitely push forward the main storyline and forget anything else. The point is: which is the main storyline? anything related to the Barons? the hell I know...

Anyway, it doesn't matter: I am positively sure that 0.07 is the last update we will ever see.
Stranger things has happened look at gumdrops he has not released anything in over 1 year and people still think there will be a new update.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Stranger things has happened look at gumdrops he has not released anything in over 1 year and people still think there will be a new update.
There is always Mr.ZZ who took off at least a year and came back, but has been steadliy releasing updates since his return

Nov 2, 2017
does anyone know what the reason that made him put it on hold other than personal reasons? knowing that could help to judge it he coming back or not.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
does anyone know what the reason that made him put it on hold other than personal reasons? knowing that could help to judge it he coming back or not.
You can look it up in previous posts. But in short he is dealing with depression and someone very close to the dev left (I may be wrong about this one so you may wanna check that yourself).

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So he should stop doing what he wants with his game and do what you say he should?
I really do wonder how in the world you can't realize how big this game should be if the author develops every single double path (love/submission path) he planned - most of all, how many years should he spend on it.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Sigh, i saw this thread being updated..somehow i thought veqvil had given news or he had come back..:cry:
Seriously, this topic should have abandoned tag just for the sake of giving false hopes..:mad:
Also, it'll stop people asking when is the next update..

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
i think the problem of this game is developer going show of with good storyline and good animation but, afterall they stuck on how to finish storyline because to much side quest, i think if they focus on just to finish main story and two side quest this game will be better than what now they do.

Nov 2, 2017
You can look it up in previous posts. But in short he is dealing with depression and someone very close to the dev left (I may be wrong about this one so you may wanna check that yourself).
that sucks man, iv been there and that's not easy. hope that things start looking up for him soon. at the very least tho that sounds like something he will come back from but who knows when. depression can last weeks, months or even years.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

Maybe he will finish it or not...but that's not up to you decide is it ?? Let him do him and you do you...idk even care even he abandons it RL comes first ..but from your post it sounded like your some kind of fortune teller or your part of the dev's team and you wrote the script for this game...Did you?

Reactions: theneedle
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes