Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Real talk, are you high and/or drunk?
probably both, kind of envy the dude. at least im tired AF like my right now, so its close enough ... 3h of sleep left
hah im kind of surprised, thought you will be sleeping like all good girls do, but here we are. are you stalking me?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
you knew i would like the sound of that;)

Girlfriends at work, we're ordering curry when she gets home so have to stay awake, i'm hungry.
hah i know the type, one time im in the room with my brother and his wife (sleepover by my parents\family meeting)
and she is like done, barely talking but last 15min she could only think about food, so she was half dead bothering her man to do her a sandwich, we kind of laugh it of cuz cmon 1am and eating? its funny and imagine that he made her that fucking sandwich and she fall asleep eating :D so yeah crossing fingers for that curry :ROFLMAO:
girls are nuts

oh and cmon ppl, Veq isnt coming back anytime soon. get over it

Reactions: Canto Forte

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Why? I just dont know about the game. Recently finish to play it. Thats why i ask for the next update
i have ultimate tip for you and its super universal, you can use it everywhere... ready?
you can always check couple of post back, in all my years of anticipating with different forums i can tell you for sure ppl are crying about same things, so its much faster to just check back then write same question that was ask hundreds times before.
just a friendly neighborhood tip :giggle:

Reactions: Fantabaldu

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I mean, given how often people are quick to reply to someone asking the same question, it's less effort to ask the same question than look a page or two back and search for the answer, it's kinda dumb but it's a 'fire and forget' sort of solution, you unload the issue of finding the answer onto someone else, knowing that someone will tell you.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I think wanting the next version is a more realistic goal to have, hopefully it does though.
good thinking, his patrons stay strong so we can see ppl are really committed, we can hope he will be back some day but just don't kidd yourself because it can end both ways. just let it go and when he will be back than we will feel surprised and thankful

Reactions: Canto Forte

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Yeah, and Veq did say that he has love and passion for the game, that hasn't gone anywhere, it's just that things in his life that's going on right now are really weighing on him so much that he can't give his 100, so it's for the best that he takes his time to sort things out, take the time he needs, and only return when he feels ready :)
Wow. This is the typical answer of many devs recently.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why? I just dont know about the game. Recently finish to play it. Thats why i ask for the next update
So help out and point the unlucky ones that got no juicy bits what so ever - how do you get to the first scene? What is the right choice to get it on? Where is the switch to start making progress with the girls?

You jinxed the smarts out of it, did you not? So put up!

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Too many good games are being canceled or on hold and even abandoned right now, it's getting epidemic and sad, very sad, I hope Veqvil will continue where he left off, let's hope anyway, hoping doesn't cost anything ;)

Reactions: Raven Hex
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes