MadDogB

Oct 22, 2017
ok just started to play the game got to where you go for pizza and meet the hot girl, then go home ignoring Becky. Here is what I need to know, can we have a choice to stay friends with her but not date her. Yea I get the whole use her thing but would rather not. The way she goes on about just use her how ever as long as she can stay close just sounds like a closet killer waiting to kill you.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
ok just started to play the game got to where you go for pizza and meet the hot girl, then go home ignoring Becky. Here is what I need to know, can we have a choice to stay friends with her but not date her. Yea I get the whole use her thing but would rather not. The way she goes on about just use her how ever as long as she can stay close just sounds like a closet killer waiting to kill you.
The truth is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Any update on this great creator? Been so long since an update. Hope he is doing well of course, but my vampre fapping needs attention.

Reactions: Hadgar

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
he updated his patreon in May, he's trying to get his life back together and has started seeing a therapist. He's on the road to recovery and shouldn't be rushed.
Awesome. It's a long, hard road of much introspection. I needed therapy too at one stage so I know how long and difficult it can be. I really hope Veq has some IRL friends he can hang out with.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just a point. Are there no other boutique backgrounds? This boutique appears so often with its red bags. The same goes for the office and coffee cafe.

Good luck to the dev btw.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game had so much potential... unfortunately personal stuff tends to get in the way, that's just life...

Reactions: fz

Jimboy88

Jun 9, 2018
Awsome game. I remember playing it on it's last update. Although the fapping content wasn't much i really loved the story and how the plot was unfolding... Hope the best to the creator and i am sure he is going to repay everyone for the pausing period. And i am almost certain that when this is going to be completed, it is going to be in the best 5 of all times in f95.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Jolly Jonah. How very clever.
Notice how it says "On Hold" and not "Abandoned".
I know it won't be any time soon, but I can hope that he will come back (as he said he would; RL problems come first).
Just because his last post was like a month ago, threads get the abandoned tag after 3 months without communication.
All in all it reminds me of Teacher's Pets, in the beginning the dev was invested and motivated, then things got rarer and suddenly he vanished completely. It may or may not happen here as well, but it was obvious right off the start that this whole thing will end on hold before it gets finished, there are way too many things started simultanously and this will just not work out with only 1 person.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes