Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw we should be happy the dev did not go awol after sister got shot. that would have sucked if that was that was the ending. I think many would have been pissed if that was the ending cliffhanger since you could never tell if she would make it or not.. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
It all comes down to what you're looking for, "similar to this" is a kinda broad definition.

I suppose you're looking for story focused games since that's what made this game stand out. Then I'll recommend Where the heart is, No more secrets and The DeLuca family. They all have a decent amount of content, engaging story and regular monthly updates (The DeLuca actually has a longer update time).

If you're looking for something "submission" related I don't know any games to point to.
strongly recommended No More Secrets, though it doesn't have much content as of now it still have a nice story and renders. Where The Heart is's renders are not really good, some are overused and plain renders. Deluca took too long between each updates and there is no sexual content even though it came out more than a year.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Find document mother please
Finding the hidden items in this game is a bit like "Spot the difference". But you're going to need eagle eyes to see some of them. I'd advise giving the game a break for a couple of days and come back with fresh eyes. It helps.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Didn't the guy already admit he stopped working on it cause he lost passion for the project, and not cause of health issues?
Nah it's the opposite.

Veqvil said:
There is just no way for me to stop this project/journey I started a long time ago, since it's one of the few things I attach the most awesome and fun memories with (yes, including all the sleepless nights, tears for being slow, extremely well done roasts and funny memes. Those moments prove to me I found something that matters to me).
It goes beyond any form of hobby and I am glad I found such thing. And unlike some people in my life this project doesn't desert, betray or leave me. I am just lost and try to find the right path again.

Reactions: Catwashere

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
I also want to say that this game has one of the best stories i´ve seen so far and i like all characters and they are not plain and have some real personality. Well done!

Reactions: D-Vine

7Alex7

Aug 3, 2018
This together with Milfy city (sadly on hold too), Broken Dreamers, Being A DIK are the best games on here . I hope the dev can work through whatever he going through and bless us with new updates

Reactions: 北方玄武

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
This together with Milfy city (sadly on hold too), Broken Dreamers, Being A DIK are the best games on here . I hope the dev can work through whatever he going through and bless us with new updates
milfy city is no longer on hold

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes