DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can anyone share the walkthrough??
Game has just come out today, has been recoded for episodes 1 till 7 and new update 8, choices have been diminished and changed. I suspect it will be a little while before anyone wanting to will have made a new functional walkthrough. Not like it is just for one smallish update with only one branch. :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good to see it's back, now awaiting actual new content. No pressure, take your time, be safe, take care.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
From what I'm reading, it looks like he axed what little submission paths there was? So is there only love stuff atm?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
From what I'm reading, it looks like he axed what little submission paths there was? So is there only love stuff atm?
Not axed, but they are not separate choices anymore, but a consequence of your choices.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
corona virus might bring back dead , devs :LOL: homebase JOB ! !:LOL:
Considering Veq recoded chapter 1 till 7 besides the chapter 8 he might have partly done already before he became sick, had to rewrite some scenes due to diminishing choices over various branches I strongly suspect he started a few months ago and kept silent until he was pretty sure he was able to do it and had fun again doing it.

Reactions: mammonite

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Considering Veq recoded chapter 1 till 7 besides the chapter 8 he might have partly done already before he became sick, had to rewrite some scenes due to diminishing choices over various branches I strongly suspect he started a few months ago and kept silent until he was pretty sure he was able to do it and had fun again doing it.
i was just actually joking . might be just coincidence. :LOL: :LOL:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
There is still submission in the game, but you get it differently now. It is not the old separate choices but more part of telling Amy she is not your type.
Damn, means I missed it then because I am trying my best for a harem.
Also, how can you not say Amy is your type? She's an absolute sweetheart. <3

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Small problem:

I have the "Not turning on anymore" Quest even after getting the new battery and sim from JJ. The phone is still plugged into the laptop. I think I might of broken something by researching Adam right after breakfast instead of trying to fix the phone or gone running. I was hoping those choices would come up again but....

Reactions: Devilman122

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Why MC missed here the dinner?

Anmerkung 2020-03-31 205134.png

Because of changes we need an updated walkthrogh! Maybe there is one and I overread it?

Reactions: Pinsel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damn, means I missed it then because I am trying my best for a harem.
Also, how can you not say Amy is your type? She's an absolute sweetheart. <3
Remember the game is heavily story based and has different branches, some are exclusive like Carol route and Amy route. For Carol route you need to be on a non Amy love route so yeah that is rough and mean from Veq he makes you say something like that. :p Ah well there is always saveeditor online to correct the fact you are unable to tell Amy that. :p

Harem route itself is being set up in game but has no payoff yet and may be quite a bit longer since accepting those ladies to share you might need a good reason. If remember right I had 6 different savegame pages for different routes in version 0.6 already.

Reactions: EJW

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
will there be an updated walkthrough? because i read a post or 2 about an out of date walkthrough?
ps: love the game i will keep coming, the intro with the dog loved it
keep up the good work!
There is a questlog inside the game that is really all you need. It tells you what you have to do where and when. It helped me a lot.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Expressed happiness about his return with a double quote and a never have I ever joke.. First time I've ever had anything deleted.. Just curious if anyone else is in the same boat.. Regardless I'm Happy/Estatic/Overjoyed that the man has taken the BIG step and am totally looking forward to more..

Been playing the game with limited sleep since yesterday.. Limited sleep means dozing in my chair til a dog jumps on me. Then continuing the journey.

Just finished a runthrough... I'm grinning, both from the return of the man and the new content.

Das Leben ist bezaubernd, man muss es nur durch die richtige Brille sehen. Veqvil

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes