Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
This update is majorly Amy, also there is no LESS content (that would be nuts if I'm honest).
Here is the thing though, Amy and Carol paths are exclusive meaning if you go both, you will end up playing the Dales path which automatically locks you out of every other path (Amy love solo, Carol love solo, Amy submission solo etc.)

This is connected to the nature of how this game has so many paths and it's how it works for now.

Writing an FAQ right now, see if I can post it in time.
Now I understand, now all the pieces fit together.
It is a pity not to be able to play different paths at the same time. Hopefully that will change in the future.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone else have an issue with the game changing names? like the MC being changed to None because its really irritating.
I also had this issue while playing, mine happened when the game was forced to close because my potato laptop didn't have enough memory to process one of the last animations during Amy's route.

Did it also eliminate all progress you had on Memories and also change the MC's name to None in all other save files with that name? Because that also happened to me...

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
any idea on how to get the last scene help pls
View attachment 603815
This is the Caitlyn solo love path scene. Basically, make sure you choose love path when you first meet her then ignore everything Mira related otherwise it will lob you into the Mira+Caitlyn path. Same thing goes for pursuing Mira - they both have solo love intros this release along with the intro for the threesome route.

Reactions: dantedmc1

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
holy shit just finished this new update, started playing this game in .5 maybe .6, and the way you picked the story right back up and continued it is amazing, its like you never missed a beat. its so cool too because the way .7 left i already had an idea where the story was going and now after playing .8 i already know what the rest of the story plot is going to be. seriously veqvil great game man todays the 1st so im gonna pay my credit card bill then the first thing im doing is supporting you on patreon. please keep up the amazing story!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
    ^ Download this.
Thank god for this. So I'll pursue Amy just cuz apparently it has the most content, but then I will use this.

Also does anyone know how many love choices you CAN make for both Carol and Amy before you are locked out of content? I just hate to be...linear if I don't have to.

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
I went to play cool this! but really hard can't find picture last one more "Love".....for Carol and other "Dales" one more too screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
I can't find Amy picture "Submission" and "Dales". screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png
please need walkthrough.....

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn after the download, i try to use me save file, but they do not work anymore :( :LOL:
Well anyway was better to start over again, also for refresh the intere plot again. To many time is pass from the last update.
Anyway i notice that the old walkthorugh need to be update her too now.
Because some event now are much faster then the old one. For example if you do not rechage you phone the first night you arrive at home, you cant use the phone in the bathroom for make a video of MC's mother.
Also you need to pick the phone before going to eat breakfast! Because after the breakfast MC go directly in the bathroom.

So the game have the same plot, but is writte and chain the thing must faster then the old one. Anyway i do the same choice as the first time! There is no way i let other go out with me beautifull MC's mother! She is only mine! :ROFLMAO::love:

Now i need to stop damn 8:00 am! Damn it i wana continue, but i need to sleep as too :LOL:
Cant wait to see the new things tomorrow! I see that the update is on Amy. I am happpy, but i really wanna see the motheeeer!
Cant wait again!
Thank you

Savage Jesus

Aug 18, 2017
dude i came for good renders and nice fap to this awesomegurls but now i'm hooked up to the story and forgot bout my fap .. since 2 hours

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wow!! I got in expecting the usual cliche bang your family story and end up being totally and positively mistaken!
Got me super interested as soon as I saw those eyes! Nice writing and very interesting story.

What the hell was that ending though? such a cliffhanger!! I want more more more!!

Amazing job. Really.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I remember this game very fondly and it is really good. I want to play it and I played some, but these notifications about parts of the game being changed in the future are very discouraging. I want to continue but I am thinking what if I have to play again my saves from beginning maybe I should wait but with sandbox who know how long I will have to wait.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes