Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Damn after the download, i try to use me save file, but they do not work anymore :( :LOL:
Well anyway was better to start over again, also for refresh the intere plot again. To many time is pass from the last update.
Anyway i notice that the old walkthorugh need to be update her too now.
Because some event now are much faster then the old one. For example if you do not rechage you phone the first night you arrive at home, you cant use the phone in the bathroom for make a video of MC's mother.
Also you need to pick the phone before going to eat breakfast! Because after the breakfast MC go directly in the bathroom.

So the game have the same plot, but is writte and chain the thing must faster then the old one. Anyway i do the same choice as the first time! There is no way i let other go out with me beautifull MC's mother! She is only mine! :ROFLMAO::love:

Now i need to stop damn 8:00 am! Damn it i wana continue, but i need to sleep as too :LOL:
Cant wait to see the new things tomorrow! I see that the update is on Amy. I am happpy, but i really wanna see the motheeeer!
Cant wait again!
Thank you
I was happy to start over lol I haven't played since it was abandoned.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If someone is hyped about the music in Main Menu that i am, its so chill and relaxing one:

Next to the VN "family matters" it is one of the best. Honestly I wish it was longer. And I love how the characters are separated like it's a path or story for each...group. Hard to explain what I mean there.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
anyone has a walk through that really lines up with the gameplay. that didnt go switching 50 page then go back to back??

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Next to the VN "family matters" it is one of the best. Honestly I wish it was longer. And I love how the characters are separated like it's a path or story for each...group. Hard to explain what I mean there.
I know what you mean. If it's for music in games, I recommend to try this mod for the game "Rebirth". I think he is also doing that "trick" for using different audio themes for characters and story parts. I have already copied some of the titles he uses for listening to them elsewhere too, for example when I walk around or in the car. And I'm sure the track of L&S is there as well.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I know what you mean. If it's for music in games, I recommend to try this mod for the game "Rebirth". I think he is also doing that "trick" for using different audio themes for characters and story parts. I have already copied some of the titles he uses for listening to them elsewhere too, for example when I walk around or in the car. And I'm sure the title of L&S is there as well.
Hmm I actually haven't played this but i might take a look. Of course I'd be compelled to play without the mod first :p

EDIT: Game Reviewer In regards to switch 1 and 3, have you tried clicking the quest in the log. It really does hold your hand...almost literally.

Reactions: kschn68

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
i need help to find the switch 1 and 3
Basement after you tidy it up. Need the keys after mom comes from hospital to have a shower.
Lamp in courtyard, needto check it is not working on evening, grab a shovel from garage and go fix it at morning.
Picture next to basement door. Need to check it first and then grab a knife from kitchen. Then check it again.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
no patch needed?
v0.08

Since many people are confused about new Content:
Added Chapter 7: Identity
Total new and unseen Renders: 610+
Also added 130 Renders worth of Animation
Main update to Amy Love ( ONLY Solo path) Content
Relatively big amount of reworked render 350+

Qlog 2.0! Your new and improved Qlog with more functionality!
Quest tracking from day one!
Hints/Tips: Clicking on a Quest inside the Qlog will now give you instructions on how to complete a task
Introducing "Memories", a scene gallery!
Romance/Relationship related events/content will be collected inside the gallery!
Clicking on a Gallery thumbnail will allow you to replay it's contents!
Implemented Nickname/Adressing Changer for Carol and Amy!
Access the name changer by starting a new game (you can close the game right after, the changes will stay active)
Starting a new game will allow you to globally change nicknames and how you call them
These nickname changes work on every savefile you play (Doesn't apply to the main character, his name is savegame bound)
As standard you will adress Carol as "Landlady" and call her "Carol", she will adress you as "Tenant".
As standard you will adress Amy as "Roommate" and she will adress you as "Roommate".
A New Main Menu! (Again haha)
This Changelog!

Improvements/Changes:
Game has been split into chapters instead of days
Time Counter on events ("One day, one task" situations should happen less now)

Reworked Day 0 and Day 1:
Visually updated (Rerendered and added a few renders)
Improved dialogue (mostly day 1)
More content is planned to be updated like this
Small changes to Carol Love path dialogue/story
Changed Amys type of toy

Game Choices:
Added Color coding inside Game choices to highlight approaching path
Reduced Total amount of Game choices (less but more meaningful choices)

Fixes:
Game has been completely recoded and should remove most bugs in the older releases

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Ok so im only missing amys first love memory any help ? i cant figure it out.
Edit: it was just goint into her room without knocking ... jesus thankfully that guys mod made it easy..

Last edited:

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
This is the Caitlyn solo love path scene. Basically, make sure you choose love path when you first meet her then ignore everything Mira related otherwise it will lob you into the Mira+Caitlyn path. Same thing goes for pursuing Mira - they both have solo love intros this release along with the intro for the threesome route.
So i ignored mira everytime but still didnt get that sexond memory. can you tell me what happens in it so i have an idea maybe.
Edit: i used the modto unlock the memory but still couldnt get it with choices bummer.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to get basement key? I went to living and clicking in kitchen. I see knives there but no key. Please help someone.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will the dev please add repeatable h events without hidden them behind a gallery please exempt for story content[ decisions the player had made ] h scenes should be repeatable events without a gallery or dream sequence :FacePalm: I personally hate it when dev's hide content that could have been repeatable h scenes behind gallery's and dream sequence's. don't get me wrong i am glade the game is back . i would like repeatable xxx events in the game without hiding them behind gallery's or dream sequence. games that don't hide them are great example's only [man of the house /f.i.l.f / milfy city and summertime saga]

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes