DoppDopp

Jun 8, 2018
í played for 3 hours yesterday and missed pretty much every carol scene. how did i manage to do that even though i always picked the love option for her? seems weird. cool story though

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I hate when the developer releases the new version of the game and I can't use my save files of previous version. I quit playing this game, I can't start all over again.

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O and Bolero

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
The oil is in the trashbin(JJ's drop it there), I ask Carol to come tomorrow to get a "proper massage" and i even said to my self if i had oil it will be perfect... but even if a go back at JJ's and clic the trashbin it says "Ehh... no... not grabbing into a trashbin"

What am i missing?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
*looks to the left*
*looks to the right*
Must have been 10 pages since anyone asked when the next update will be, SoOoOOoOoooO... :p

But in all seriousness: veqvil How will your working schedule look like when it comes to this project? Also really glad to have you back in the sadle.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
í played for 3 hours yesterday and missed pretty much every carol scene. how did i manage to do that even though i always picked the love option for her? seems weird. cool story though
It's quite easy, you have to choose her exclusively, charge your phone on the night you arrive (to record), find Amy notebook on shelf outside her room and place it in her room (handjob).

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Im excited of the return of this game been looking forward to this thanks for this.

DavidDavid

Jun 7, 2017
I believe you have to first give mom the second foot massage in the hospital, then go to JJ, help his sis and then you can retrieve the massage oil.
So don't help JJ's sis, before mom had the second foot massage.

Edit :what Renpy gamers said.
Did exactly this, have no interest in any other girl, and still can't get the massage oil. Just turns to night no matter how early/late I go to the shop.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i am still missing the diner with mira, always take a nap and miss it. So, what i have too do

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the hints helped, but in the same time hints+sandbox, could be easily converted to pure-VN. but, when it got abandoned I thought, good riddance. when they introduced the sandbox it went bad, from a hot vn game, that could really shine, with 3 beautiful girls to love or corrupt to a story driven soup with so many girls and sandbox crap on top of it. v0.8 felt fresh, but when the sandbox started, I felt the same feeling I felt from the old version, disappointment. I always rate with how much I enjoyed it. I got a few nice scenes with sister, but not enough to spend that amount of time playing. I really wish I could be as happy as many of you are, it seems most people think this is a masterpiece.

• Angry
Reactions: Blayo

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Love and submission" version "0.08".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Love and submission" version "0.08".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes