Van_Hell

May 2, 2017
I used to love this one. Coming back to it after years, hoping it'll make a comeback kinda sucks. Anyways, do you guys know if there's any fan-made version of this game from another author?
I did the same today and felt the same as well. What a coincidence. I still have some hope, and would also like to know if there is a fan-made version. I played it a few years ago and still remember a great deal of everything from the game/story, especially the last update. Amazing game with great potential!

Sep 29, 2023
Im down for it. I don't have so much time on my hand but I can do the concept and writing. I also read a lot of mangas and I can bring in some concepts into the story and also help out somewhat with unreal, I'm not an expert in it, not even a pro, but maybe with some guidance I can maybe help out here and there. If you are still interesed.
i have no idea how to do this type of shit but i can draw, have some storyboard exp, and a smidge of free time. Id love to contribute

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I loved and loved this game, it's a shame that they abandoned it. I would like them to make a Remake fan so I could see Mom Carol again. She was sensuality and pleasure in a mature woman. Being the mc, I would be crazy about her, but it's a shame, like I said, I would like a fan. remake

Balthlazar

Jan 5, 2018
unfortunately the dev didn't have to constitution to complete what could have been one of the best vn's out there. its one of the few i supported and well to be quite frank he was a bit of a grifter, the best i can ascertain (and this is my own conjecture, but i know im not far from the mark) is that when he didnt get summertime saga money right from the get go he started dialing it in more and more until it was "family emergancy... gotta go." to be fair it avoids people springing up from the woodwork offering to help ( i would have this game was amazing ) but in the end a " i dont want to do this anymore " would have given better closure/been less bullshitty.

veqvil to this day leaves a bad taste in my mouth on par with icstor and what lewd lab has become... grifters milking people who obviously dont get ANY post nut clarity

Jul 24, 2021
Amy all the way... For some reason At the point where she got shot I was too immersed with the game that i actually felt Kinda sad haha

templeofshadows

Feb 11, 2019
I suppose there is no chance it will get revived?
Anyone knows how to contact veqvil to "talk" about it? :D
Getting his story and having dedicated fans continue the work or something along the lines... *flies away to dream lands*

• Red Heart
Reactions: parqueo

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This and The Coceter Chronicles devs could have been two of the biggest devs making tens of thousands a month but they stopped making their games.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes