Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Been replaying this a bit lately, story was interesting, sometimes the writing was meh, but the main plot at least was interesting.

Wish Veqvil will come back and work on this, I have hopes, guess I’m naive but this was one of my first games and I feel in love with it.

The barons are interesting, really interesting especially their powers and Mc’s powers. Carol has to be the hottest MILF model I’ve seen. Veqvil put a lot of love on the models I can tell, they are quite unique.

There are some characters however that are just…there, like Becky, Lilly and also the chick with the computer, at least for me they were like minor characters. Maybe because we haven’t seen much with them, perhaps Veqvil had some good ideas for them. But we might honestly not know.

There is a lot of mystery with this one terms for he story and every character, which is a gift and a curse, its a gift because you want to get to know the characters more, because you know nothing about them, such as Catliyn, Mira, Amy and maybe even Becky, you get excited and wonder “what’s gonna happen next?”. Especially the cliffhanger, which was shocking for me when I played through the game for the first time. But that’s why it’s curse, because Veqvil stopped working on the game, we won’t know what will happen next and only have the theories and thoughts that will be accompanying us.

Idk why he stopped working on it, maybe lack of motivation, the criticism, not worth his time, something happened irl, at least from what I recall in his last status report, he wasn’t happy how his latest update was going. Back then I didn’t pay much attention, but when I replayed the game I noticed he was reworking some parts in his game, which kind home for me, because I had done something similar, I related to kind of how he was feeling and thinking.

I was and still am hooked to this story, I’m hoping that Veqvil gets back to work on it, course he will probably have a lot of people flame him for abandoning the game which is understandable, but honestly I can see that the game will be a hit again terms of the story, it’s very unique and something you don’t see every avn have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Been replaying this a bit lately, story was interesting, sometimes the writing was meh, but the main plot at least was interesting.

Wish Veqvil will come back and work on this, I have hopes, guess I’m naive but this was one of my first games and I feel in love with it.

The barons are interesting, really interesting especially their powers and Mc’s powers. Carol has to be the hottest MILF model I’ve seen. Veqvil put a lot of love on the models I can tell, they are quite unique.

There are some characters however that are just…there, like Becky, Lilly and also the chick with the computer, at least for me they were like minor characters. Maybe because we haven’t seen much with them, perhaps Veqvil had some good ideas for them. But we might honestly not know.

There is a lot of mystery with this one terms for he story and every character, which is a gift and a curse, its a gift because you want to get to know the characters more, because you know nothing about them, such as Catliyn, Mira, Amy and maybe even Becky, you get excited and wonder “what’s gonna happen next?”. Especially the cliffhanger, which was shocking for me when I played through the game for the first time. But that’s why it’s curse, because Veqvil stopped working on the game, we won’t know what will happen next and only have the theories and thoughts that will be accompanying us.

Idk why he stopped working on it, maybe lack of motivation, the criticism, not worth his time, something happened irl, at least from what I recall in his last status report, he wasn’t happy how his latest update was going. Back then I didn’t pay much attention, but when I replayed the game I noticed he was reworking some parts in his game, which kind home for me, because I had done something similar, I related to kind of how he was feeling and thinking.

I was and still am hooked to this story, I’m hoping that Veqvil gets back to work on it, course he will probably have a lot of people flame him for abandoning the game which is understandable, but honestly I can see that the game will be a hit again terms of the story, it’s very unique and something you don’t see every avn have.
Bro, he told us himself that he was having serious mental health and family issues. That's the reason why he stopped.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes