NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Damn wasn't expecting this, one of my favorite games back in the day actually back again, hopefully this wont be a one-time thing, welcome back.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
It's been a long.... depressing... miserably year so far. From hospitals stays to losing loved ones back to back, 2020 has been a shitshow!!! This is probably one of my highlight as sad and pathetic as it sounds. Welcome back Veqvil, you was sorely missed.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for trying it out :)
So far I would say 90 percent of all characters can be entirely "yours" (exception are already married characters etc). So it's actually up to you, based on your picked decisions of course :). So, don't worry ;)
aw-i wanted the doc's wife....

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hopefully this time we get content, not like before where it got just abendonned. or is it just a reupload as klickbaid and paetron bait ?

Reactions: RainMan92

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
wow I thought that this project was more dead than my cock in this quarantine.

I am very grateful for his return since it was one of the first ren'py games that I got to know and that introduced me to this whole world.
In spirit of the game, maybe you could find some ... affection at home? :p

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I just check the changelog and i see a incest patch is really need. Problem, i see nothing in the OP.

I know veqvil do it to respect Patreon chart. I know too veqvil do not write himself a patch legally.

My question is this: i check the code of lot of incest patch (I'm curious and is my way to learn). In lot of her he have only one or two line of code. Simply a command to unlock the Patreon banned stuff locked on the source code. I'm a beginner and do not have the knowledge to do it myself for now. But i read the code for sure.

Anybody have a clue to give me? I'm principally curious about this. I feel to take a chance and any howtos or links are welcome to help me to raise my knowledge.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
But there is nothing in this update. 0 content. Story feels the same to me. I would need to play both versions simultaneously to notice a difference. I guess its just a sign that dev is still planning to work on this game, which is nice, but this update is really not worth the time.

Reactions: HRIDDHINJOY

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
But there is nothing in this update. 0 content. Story feels the same to me. I would need to play both versions simultaneously to notice a difference. I guess its just a sign that dev is still planning to work on this game, which is nice, but this update is really not worth the time.
Check again. There's a full fledged release (quite sizable too) stuffed in 0.08. You have to play till the end to see the new stuff.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I just check the changelog and i see a incest patch is really need. Problem, i see nothing in the OP.

I know veqvil do it to respect Patreon chart. I know too veqvil do not write himself a patch legally.

My question is this: i check the code of lot of incest patch (I'm curious and is my way to learn). In lot of her he have only one or two line of code. Simply a command to unlock the Patreon banned stuff locked on the source code. I'm a beginner and do not have the knowledge to do it myself for now. But i read the code for sure.

Anybody have a clue to give me? I'm principally curious about this. I feel to take a chance and any howtos or links are welcome to help me to raise my knowledge.
you can just change them to be whatever you want when you start a new game now, it asks you what each of them are to you and what you call them.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.08 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
so far, based on trying to play it using the old guide, there's less. Was unable to grab my phone on the way to the bathroom to spy on carol, didn't get to make a submission choice when finding amy's vib, and didn't get a submission choice during the movie, despite doing the extra dad research. The changelog said that they rewrote it to have less choices but that the choices would be more meaningful, but I'm getting worried that I'm not getting any sub options for amy yet.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.08 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks , i have been wait for this port

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes