Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
I want to save, i don't use old backup ... but so far i get: save ... and this is the error message

cmmd

Mar 13, 2018
Finaly. I've already given up on it. I even deleted the game. now i'll start from the beginig.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'D:\\Users\\Mienk\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/LoveandSubmission-1542294748\\4-1-LT1.save.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Depression is no joke, glad you got help and maybe feel better.
Again thanks for the game and keep up the great work

Reactions: EJW

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Though i loved this game once ad was waiting for every single release of it.
But let's say it out and clear : " Here we have someone coming back for money again "
specially after the ( Quarantine ) in every
country nowadays and the lack of the Ones income which decreases in some companies.
I bet that : " if he/she will release another update in future ( Skeptical ), it will take at least ( 4 : 6 ) months for the ext release ". To make it short >>>> It's a Trap for milking newcomers patreons mostly and milking the old ones whom will have hope of the continuous updates that will come again and re_pledge again ( like me ). _ Sorry for my honesty _

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So this walkthrough is outdated it says i need to compliment amy at beginning and look at my dads photo to be able to look him up online then compliment her when she wakes me up, then check my mail and then go to her room click the dildo and click submission route, but i cannot for the life of me get that option. she just looks all flustered and i go away
Same, from what I've read either those choices were removed & we'll get sub options later(changelog said there were less choices but each choice was bigger to streamline things) or we messed up and have to never pick the love choices.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Same, from what I've read either those choices were removed & we'll get sub options later(changelog said there were less choices but each choice was bigger to streamline things) or we messed up and have to never pick the love choices.
Yeah i noticed a lot of issues with submission options missing and so forth. You could be right and this is why. Probably also why we cannot choose psychology options for traits too

Last edited:

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Just Wow I'm Really Very HAPPY To See Love And Submission Is Back.. Thank You So Mush #VEQVIL

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
The best news of the year!
I'm looking forward to banging again one of my favorite milf and in another position.
Thank you for trying it out :)
So far I would say 90 percent of all characters can be entirely "yours" (exception are already married characters etc). So it's actually up to you, based on your picked decisions of course :). So, don't worry ;)
aw-i wanted the doc's wife....
There's still hope. If she becomes a widow, she won't be "married" anymore. (I will miss you, doc :p )

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes