Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
seems i have to wait when all is done with rework,right.
this only Reworked Day 0 and Day 1 then how many day left?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I was just opening the site, then see the game and like "wait, WHAT?"
Don't really care how much of new it this update, don't really care if I have to start a new game, I just super glad that this game was resurrected. :love: (y)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The best news of the year!
I'm looking forward to banging again one of my favorite milf and in another position.

There's still hope. If she becomes a widow, she won't be "married" anymore. (I will miss you, doc :p )
Kinda funny. In my sister, my roommate-I'm wanting to set a better example for the sister....no such pressure, here.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
What?! Freaking awesome! Discovered this site around 1-2 months ago and I've been playing a lot of games to pass the time in quarantine and this game was one of those that stood out, even with the abandoned tag on it. Really happy I got to it only now unlike the people who have been waiting for 2 years.

Reactions: Alex_12

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
Hello. I cannot seem to find the option to choose "Carol is too beautiful for other men." after Carol returns from changing clothes before her date on the second day of gameplay. Can someone tell me what is wrong? I did exactly what i remembered to go on Carol's path.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Though i loved this game once ad was waiting for every single release of it.
But let's say it out and clear : " Here we have someone coming back for money again "
specially after the ( Quarantine ) in every
country nowadays and the lack of the Ones income which decreases in some companies.
I bet that : " if he/she will release another update in future ( Skeptical ), it will take at least ( 4 : 6 ) months for the ext release ". To make it short >>>> It's a Trap for milking newcomers patreons mostly and milking the old ones whom will have hope of the continuous updates that will come again and re_pledge again ( like me ). _ Sorry for my honesty _
With all the "free time" you now likely have on your hand due to the virus outbreak. I'm sure you will make an adult game for us all, because, no effort needed right?

And you are pissing on the fact why he been silent... :rolleyes:

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
so is the update will be every 2 years? haha just kidding, i just hope you continue this game and not abandoned it again. I will have to wait for the next update before downloading V0.08 to believe the dev is really back at updating his game.

Last edited:

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
I was actually looking back at the my watched posts a few days ago and i saw this with the abandoned tag and i went "oh yeh man that was a good one too bad its gone" and now here it is what a good surprise!

Reactions: Burgh917

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
omg, now we don't have to always tell newcomers that this game is abandoned everytime :ROFLMAO:
(which represent 90% of the notification lol)

Reactions: EJW
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes