Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Well, some hope for the future, but the changelog just seems to be Patreon compliance and a removal of choices? Here's hoping for a .09.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just to throw this in here, Old saves are unfortunately not compatible, due to all the changes made to the game.
0.08 contains many features which simply don't work with 0.07 saves.
A special thanks to all the people sending in kind and loving messages.
This was rough ride, but I finally got through it.
Cheers, Veq
Very glad to see you are feeling better again, also very nice you did feel you could return to the game. Just remember to keep taking care of yourself from now on ok? :p

Reactions: Vibescu

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can you change the relationship? or you have to play Landlady and Tenant only?

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
What the heck ,is it really happening I was waiting for this from year and months,can't believe this ,I'm really happy
[:Can anyone please is how much there is new content in no. Of rendors or is it only improvements update]

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
No way! Yes! When I saw the title I was like ...wait...what...?? *blink*

Lovely. It's a good day already.

EDIT: Hmm...although it doesn't look like there's any new content. No mentions of new renders in the changelog.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars88 and Koulo077

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
veqvil you are THE FIRST GOOD THING that happened in this new decade!

I joined this depravation's den back when the last update was released and despite playing probably THOUSANDS of games since, this game remained my favourite one. I've been following this thread ever since, despite at times it was hard to, hoping this exact moment would come.

This game has been in my signature for years, I just replaced literally a week ago lol but it's making a comeback right away!

I cannot believe it, I'm staring at my screen and laughing like a madman for an hours now :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes