Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Opening f95zone page and going to see the latest updates, like I do every day. I am looking around and then i see that LAS thumbnail. I was thinking it is maybe a fan continuation of the game or some joke. Now i see that dev himself posted in here after years of being absent so i guess it is real. Hopefully the work on the game goes with a good pace in the future.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
MAN !!I had to read the last 20 pages, thinking it was a joke, but he's really back !! Oh man, we missed you so much !!

arkagos

Feb 6, 2019
It is the one of the games that I started playing when find about adult VN.
Well it brings back memories... Today when I saw the update thread it brings goosebumps...
Welcome back veqvil
Sorry for tagging you...but I want you to see this..

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
so i cant unlock the second memory with caitlyn any help ? whats the scene ? and is it ina path i cant figure it out. ALso carol massage scene is not getting unlocked for me. even though its obviously the scene with the massage and the massage oil. and i did both and that memory did not get unlocked.

Patan

May 28, 2017
well there is a route that combines both girls but it has very little content. YOu can geta feel for it in the memories
Yea already played that route. Story wise make sense that choosing both at least for me even though it has less content i will stick with it.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Well, if i remember correctly, before he went to paid vacation, he was close to release new update, by his words. That should mean that he made most of renders. And now, 100 years later, he released update with no new content. I suppose number of patreons droped to low so he had to make sure to fix that. And date of update also tells a lot. You have to admit that it is at least interesting.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes