• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I don't understand if I'm dreaming or if it's an April 1st joke (I know that April 1st is only tomorrow). Does Love and Submission come back!? Huuh boy... :eek: o_O:love:

Reactions: Alex_12

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
you can just change them to be whatever you want when you start a new game now, it asks you what each of them are to you and what you call them.
Ok, thanks! Long time i not see it. I do not remember. Like this is perfect!. Because i really ready to learn new stuff. ;)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Check again. There's a full fledged release (quite sizable too) stuffed in 0.08. You have to play till the end to see the new stuff.
What you mean by "full fledged release"? There is no new renders added in this update. I doubt that some story tweaks can make that much of a difference to be called "sizable". Please elaborate what you mean (use spoiler tag if need be).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I started the whole game and reached v0.08 and finished it, Sex with Carol did not happen like it did in v0.07? Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Hourra ! J'adore ce jeu et j'ai été vraiment triste lorsqu'il a été abandonné... Mais ce qui ne vous tue pas vous rend plus fort alors bon retour à toi parmi nous VeqVil. J’espère que tu est plus fort que jamais et que ton jeu va tout casser !!!!

Hooray! I love this game and I was really sad when it was abandoned... But what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger so welcome back to us Veqvil. I hope you are stronger than ever and that your game will break everything!!!

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
I went in and did not believe my eyes.I did not hope to see her already.Gods thank you for releasing the sequel!!!)))

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It's nice that this project has come back to life again, but I will be optimistic about waiting for something to start with the story for good and updates will appear systematically. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't believe it just as I had a clearout of games just the other day this was one of them then 3 days later it releases quite incredible :LOL:

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Dear Veqvil you have made my day. It is my Bday today and to be honest this is the best Bday present I could have wished for. <3 My favourite game is back!!!

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
BTW for everyone to know you can have different movie at movie night, the movie picks itself by your decisions like going full carol you get her movie going full amy her movie etc.

Reactions: Nikois

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
So after playing this update, now we should be asking when the next one is coming right?
I'll wait... as long as I get more of this story.
I'll wait

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
GOD DAMN WELCOME BACK MAN! I was thinking this game was abonded for forever! I read changelog looks like game gets some changes for old scenes and tecnical things. But i cant understand we get any new content? Or this is just tecnical fix and old scene change update?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes