dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Now.. Is there a way to unlock all gallery?
i think its s
I have already played it through 3 times but I still do not get any new content for Landlady.
Only unlocked like 2 pictures.
Any tips or saves?
View attachment 603514
you need to only go love route for her and not amy. For the secodn scene i think its the phone video you need to charge it on the first day and then take it with you on the second day. The rest of the choices are easy except for the massage you need to visit her at the hospital in the morning and then on the same day get the massage oil.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Lots of small improvements, mainly streamlined choices and improvements to lightning etc. I hope he brings back the specialization choices though and certain scenes wink wink. Basically this is a overhaul of all his previous work and I'm all for it as long as he stays true to his initial vision of the game. It has been 2 years so I'm looking forward to a lot more updates.

esiuhfewshiu

Mar 31, 2020
i think its s

you need to only go love route for her and not amy. For the secodn scene i think its the phone video you need to charge it on the first day and then take it with you on the second day. The rest of the choices are easy except for the massage you need to visit her at the hospital in the morning and then on the same day get the massage oil.
Ye I did that, like I said i play it 3 times. In my Landlady only run i only went for her. Everybode else got rejected

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family.
A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.
Maybe it would more reasonable to stay in Asia?

Patan

May 28, 2017
well there is a route that combines both girls but it has very little content. YOu can geta feel for it in the memories
Quick question is it possible to play Carol romance and amy submissive route in same play through

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Ye I did that, like I said i play it 3 times. In my Landlady only run i only went for her. Everybode else got rejected
So let me get this you got all the scenes with her but they did not get unlocked at the memories for you ? Cause thats what happened for me with the massage scene. Also i cant unlock the 2nd caitlyn scene. Which scene is it ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm glad this game is back. I'm curious how many months there will be updates now. I hope that we won't have to wait long for the next update. :D

Patan

May 28, 2017
Anyone is it possible play carol love and amy submissive route in same play through?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well thats a shame, thats the only play through i wanna do but i guess i have to wait more for content
Most likely that will be later game content and needs some setup, I would recommend renaming a few save pages for different routes and remember skip is your friend on other routes. :p

Reactions: Patan

Patan

May 28, 2017
Most likely that will be later game content and needs some setup, I would recommend renaming a few save pages for different routes and remember skip is your friend on other routes. :p
Im usually to lazy to play different routes but i might have to try for this one

Reactions: DA22

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I just check the changelog and i see a incest patch is really need. Problem, i see nothing in the OP.

I know veqvil do it to respect Patreon chart. I know too veqvil do not write himself a patch legally.

My question is this: i check the code of lot of incest patch (I'm curious and is my way to learn). In lot of her he have only one or two line of code. Simply a command to unlock the Patreon banned stuff locked on the source code. I'm a beginner and do not have the knowledge to do it myself for now. But i read the code for sure.

Anybody have a clue to give me? I'm principally curious about this. I feel to take a chance and any howtos or links are welcome to help me to raise my knowledge.
Not a coder, but after examine different games with different incest patches I saw that there are two or more ways to do it:

Incest patch in Parental love:
The patch is a key and switches the dialogues over to incest dialogues (if-else statement).
Code:
if incest.patch true
    "Mother I wanna fuck you!"
else "Landlady I wanna fuck you!"
Incest patch in Midnight Paradise:
Part of the code is outsourced into the patch which use dynamic arrays and replace references like Landlady to Mom, Mother etc...

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes