veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just woke up and I'm shocked to see how many replied to this.
Damn... guys this is crazy... I'm glad to be back and looking back this was a crazy ride which led to this point.
I'm going to sit down and keep reading this thread and compile a little FAQ to answer most questions you guys have.
though the thread is moving super fast.

I updated the change-log to clarify whats new in terms of Content, in short:

Yes, this is a full update and contains a complete new chapter and content updates of the last Vote winner Amy Love. I bet there are quite a few who forgot where 0.07 ended, but I can't blame you, it's been a long time.

A big thank you to all the kind and loving words. Thank you guys, this was already emotional for me when before I went to bed and now waking up to all those responses just makes me feel overwhelmed. Thank you!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There is bug When you Visit Hospital ur map icon activates right side BUT message is stil on screen and doesnt go OFF
There is now new icon on the right corner --> its anoying cant remove it

Reactions: Beeted

Patan

May 28, 2017
Damn... guys this is crazy... I'm glad to be back and looking back this was a crazy ride which led to this point.
I'm going to sit down and keep reading this thread and compile a little FAQ to answer most questions you guys have.

Yes, this is a full update and contains a complete new chapter and content updates of the last Vote winner Amy Love. I bet there are quite a few who forgot where 0.07 ended, but I can't blame you, it's been a long time.

A big thank you to all the kind and loving words. Thank you guys, this was already emotional for me when before I went to bed and now waking up to all those responses just makes me feel overwhelmed. Thank you!
Love the story so far. Just a question maybe you wanna answer with faq. Is it possible to go Carol love route and amy submissive route at the same time.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Update was kinda short in my opinion (but interesting as always), also i don't understand why Veqvil decide to rework some events, but still, iam just glad that he's come back, because it's one of the best stories here and i was really upset when he abandon it.
(Well, now i just hope that dev of "Reincarnotica" will come back to his project too, cause hes disappearing was equally heartbreaking for me. (If that actually happens, i guess angels come down from heaven.))

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020

Its great game good Job Focus on Mc :) I like his Milf Mom and sister :love: (y) hope u add some hot sex scenes
Just has some bug with map message screen doesnt go off

Reactions: EJW

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Just take it easy and remember also strong positive emotions need to be given their place. :)

Reactions: Vibescu

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Not a coder, but after examine different games with different incest patches I saw that there are two or more ways to do it:

Incest patch in Parental love:
The patch is a key and switches the dialogues over to incest dialogues (if-else statement).
Code:
if incest.patch true
    "Mother I wanna fuck you!"
else "Landlady I wanna fuck you!"
Incest patch in Midnight Paradise:
Part of the code is outsourced into the patch which use dynamic arrays and replace references like Landlady to Mom, Mother etc...
Thanks for the cue!

I just begin to explore coding (I begin interest only after over 25 year in computer). Is my way to learn. I begin by exploration. If i develop interest. I begin documentation. I a deepest self-taught. I'm unable to learn by the standard school system. I learn on the job and is at a really big speed.

I made the same observation you do. Is the reason why i like so much open source and free software and my principal reason to switch to Linux 15 years ago. For freedom and knowledge sharing.

I understand perfectly the principe, like you explain it. I'm just unsure about to apply it.

But the problem is solved for this game because in the intro he give you opportunity to change is without any patch.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
"Hey you, you're finally awake."

I never thought I'd see this day, it has been a while. Welcome back

Reactions: kcoope89

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm just unsure about to apply it.
Download Ren'Py SDK, create a new project and try to add dialogues first (images aren't needed). Then add a new rpa file (your future patch) and try the if-else statement. Remove your rpa file (patch) from the the game's folder and try to start your little project. Do the same with the patch file included and test if your if-else statement works or not.

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Update: i did get 3 options for movies following submissive paths for both so i guess it depends what u choose

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Download Ren'Py SDK, create a new project and try to add dialogues first (images aren't needed). Then add a new rpa file (your future patch) and try the if-else statement. Remove your rpa file (patch) from the the game's folder and try to start your little project. Do the same with the patch file included and test if your if-else statement works or not.
I'm just not at the step to write my own original code. I just begin the language himself. For me the first important thing to learn is the how is work , how is structure are build, and how he does it. Simply called in mathematical language, the algorithms.

In my mind, is only after really understand this. I begin to use code and write it. And is very not far ago.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes