Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I will play 3 times from the beginning, with each try a separate path (1. Carol 2. Amy etc.) Because when I choose several paths at once, I skip a lot of scenes because they do not show up.

• Haha
Reactions: Bolero

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Woohoo, the abandoned tag is gone. I was starting to think this one was going to be gone forever, so happy to see this one back in development.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hold on so it doesn't let me choose the movie anymore? It auto chooses horror wtf
It all depends on your choices now, if you do dom on both you get to choose but if you go love on both you don't and the default one for that path will play.

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
I kept checking this thread every now and again, hoping against hope. I'm very glad to see one of the first games I've played, from a better, simpler time, make a comeback. Farewell, "Pray" folder. Welcome back, folder "SubZero". My heart soars with the eagle's nest.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just to throw this in here, Old saves are unfortunately not compatible, due to all the changes made to the game.
0.08 contains many features which simply don't work with 0.07 saves.
A special thanks to all the people sending in kind and loving messages.
This was rough ride, but I finally got through it.
Cheers, Veq
Welcome back, Veqvil!

I'm happy to read that you're doing better. Just remember, when the shit comes back, that there are things in this world that hate us, and want to drag us down. They lie - life is good, you are worth a lot, and it will get better.

As the game gets bigger, you might want to consider changing your image compression. Lossless webp is smaller than jpeg and has excellent image quality. High-quality lossy webp has similar quality to jpeg and can be much smaller.

See bas' cruncher for a script to do mass x-to-webp conversion. Download the latest webp; they keep improving it.

And congratulations on the patron influx - before you left you were up to 671; it dropped to 175 last month. As of this post, you're at 228, up from 191 yesterday. That's up 20% in less than a day! (source - )

What a great surprise!

...This game really needs an updated walkthrough though.
The updated in-game quest tracker isn't good enough? From the changelog:

Qlog 2.0! Your new and improved Qlog with more functionality!
Quest tracking from day one!
Hints/Tips: Clicking on a Quest inside the Qlog will now give you instructions on how to complete a task

What you mean by "full fledged release"? There is no new renders added in this update. I doubt that some story tweaks can make that much of a difference to be called "sizable". Please elaborate what you mean (use spoiler tag if need be).
No new renders? Huh? This is a full release. From the changelog:

Added Chapter 7: Identity
Total new and unseen Renders: 610+
Also added 130 Renders worth of Animation
Main update to Amy Love ( ONLY Solo path) Content
Relatively big amount of reworked render 350+

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
The updated in-game quest tracker isn't good enough? From the changelog:

Qlog 2.0! Your new and improved Qlog with more functionality!
Quest tracking from day one!
Hints/Tips: Clicking on a Quest inside the Qlog will now give you instructions on how to complete a task
No, it is not. There's too much "Oh you wanted to do this route? Well then you should have done X a while back - you're locked out now (not that we'll tell you). I don't mind several playthroughs, but I do mind being in the dark about accessing certain scenes.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Welcome back Veqqie!

It sure is good to see some light in these dark times. Hope you're ok and has regained your love for this gem of a game back.
Good luck Veqqie!

Reactions: Hadgar

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Jeez, Amy is just skin and bone. She's gone past the point of skinny or thin. It's quite disturbing and the only reason that I'm not following her route. Am I the only one?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
veqvil

Glade to see your back and working on this gem of a game. :love:

There were a few minor words used in the wrong place but this one is more out there than the others were.

Need to remove "you" here: LaS 2020-03-31 08-27-37-48.jpg It really throws of the sentence.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes