Takis El

Apr 11, 2018
Due to the high demand and short supply of an updated walkthrough, I saw an opportunity to contribute. Fair warning though: Since English is my second language some mistakes of grammatical nature might have slipped through.

This walkthrough is an adequate supplement to veqvil’s in game Questlog with its hints on where to find most things.

Obligatory: I, too, am very excited, that my favorite game is getting updates again. Fantastic Work as always!

I hope this helps.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Loved the renders and the story, 10/10 really great work!

But why do I have 70% locked scenes in the memory when the game ended? I have clicked soooo much my hand needs surgery! There is so much pointless clicking in this game. Please don't tell me there are a million paths in a point & click grindfest?

For instance.. you go to bed, get one dialog scene, then you have to go all the way back to your room (yes I know there's an image on the top left to go there straight away, but still) and sleep again. bruh, my immersion is ruined by all this clicking and trying to find stuff. It's so unncessary. Yes there is a hint system, but why not just remove that hint system and go straight to the next scene like a normal VN? I simply cannot comprehend why there is a point & click system in place that does absolutely nothing except make my hand hurt (from clicking the mouse dammit!)

I wouldn't mind it if you could unlock everything in one playtrough, but like hell will I go through all of this again!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Loved the renders and the story, 10/10 really great work!

But why do I have 70% locked scenes in the memory when the game ended? I have clicked soooo much my hand needs surgery! There is so much pointless clicking in this game. Please don't tell me there are a million paths in a point & click grindfest?

For instance.. you go to bed, get one dialog scene, then you have to go all the way back to your room (yes I know there's an image on the top left to go there straight away, but still) and sleep again. bruh, my immersion is ruined by all this clicking and trying to find stuff. It's so unncessary. Yes there is a hint system, but why not just remove that hint system and go straight to the next scene like a normal VN? I simply cannot comprehend why there is a point & click system in place that does absolutely nothing except make my hand hurt (from clicking the mouse dammit!)

I wouldn't mind it if you could unlock everything in one playtrough, but like hell will I go through all of this again!
Your complaint is the same as mine was about version 0.5 or so. But since the 'open world' is still in the game, I doubt the dev will change the game into a more standard VN.
Also, because the way this open world and quest system works, the MC hardly ever showers and often refuses to visit his sick sister in the hospital, which is also kinda character breaking.

Oct 28, 2017
Graphics and story are topnotch.
Your statement at the end impressed me- good luck for you and your work.

merano

Feb 26, 2018
I have the same problem as, amiable34 and Ronoc19, (cant get rid of message that tells me a new icon in the top right corner with a jump button allowing you to quickly access the map.
it appeared when i was bringing clothes into hospital for mom.now wherever i go that message is in the middle of the screen? i cant get rid off it.)

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Does this game have any unusual fetishes? I had it on my wish list, but I deleted it when it was abandoned. Now it is being developed again, and I'm wondering about the question mark next to the title. I put it when something bothers me, but I don't remember what it could be. Gay content? Urination? Strong femdom/BDSM? Anything like that?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
to get mom naked for massage you had to focus ONLY on mom, no relationship with sister/anyone else
This is wrong. The only person I avoided (up to that point, it wouldn't matter beyond that) is MC's sister. However, I don't blame you for not wanting to go alllllllllllll the way back and replay the game to check that, it's a bit exhausting.

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
holyshit i completed everything up to and including .08 but when i go memories there is almost nothing unlocked. did i do something wrong

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
Due to the high demand and short supply of an updated walkthrough, I saw an opportunity to contribute. Fair warning though: Since English is my second language some mistakes of grammatical nature might have slipped through.

This walkthrough is an adequate supplement to veqvil’s in game Questlog with its hints on where to find most things.

Obligatory: I, too, am very excited, that my favorite game is getting updates again. Fantastic Work as always!

I hope this helps.
walkthrough for 0.08 ?
Here
Credits to Takis El

kangimm

Aug 17, 2019
wow this game is alive , i used to play it and it is one of the very few game with good story and decent sex scene .glad to know it is alive and not dead , hope to see more update more frequently.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Old saves don't work ?

i start game complete new.

i fuck carol on 07 but update 08 after a new start is nothing ??? whats wrong ?
i try to find half scenes from 0.7 this update is shit ! old saves don`t work and we don`t have half game !!! i play 5 times this update and try different choices !!!

• Angry
Reactions: Game Bond and Blayo
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes