20240409_031606.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kiyiya

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Even though I put a link and deleted it
It's already losing the fun of posting anything here on this site, I've had several posts reported as spam or fake even though it's real, some clown is abusing the reporting system.
Even though I put a link and deleted it

Reactions: KROM95

Sekurity

Mar 28, 2021
It's already losing the fun of posting anything here on this site, I've had several posts reported as spam or fake even though it's real, some clown is abusing the reporting system.
Probably the Dev of this game, butt hurt over people seeing the patreon only content.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Someone reported 16 my posts what a good guy did it thank you for your kindness
View attachment 3523341
To be fair, I did edit my reply suggesting you use the spoiler flag to condense the pictures, but I think you saw it before the edit. Posting like that does take up the whole page. Shouldnt be a problem if you format it like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KROM95

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Hey everyone,
I'm continuing work on the third episode and plan to release it by the end of April. The development process has been extended because I'm incorporating various story paths into the plot.
See you at the end of April! ❤

I'm reuploading the pictures that were deleted yesterday because a good samaritan reported them.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
WIP

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update: I'm in the final stages of the project, with just a few scenes left to complete. This should take about 4-5 more days. After that, I'll be moving on to work with Renpy, and I'm aiming to have everything finished by the 22nd, possibly even sooner.

This episode promises to be the longest and most detailed yet. You'll finally have the chance to explore romantic paths with Miyuki, Ayame, and a new character. The scenes with each character are set to be quite interesting and more.

Thank you all for your support and patience❤
WIP (1).jpg WIP (2).jpg WIP (3).jpg WIP (4).jpg WIP (5).jpg

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
damn is prostitution avoidable? im still at Sarah where she just started working at the club and says mc can be the one who she only rides, id prolly just wait and drop this, till theres a route where that would actually be choice, based on what ive read, almost all of the characters are prostitute/sex worker, fucking unbelievable, i thought it was about to be good.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
damn is prostitution avoidable? im still at Sarah where she just started working at the club and says mc can be the one who she only rides, id prolly just wait and drop this, till theres a route where that would actually be choice, based on what ive read, almost all of the characters are prostitute/sex worker, fucking unbelievable, i thought it was about to be good.
would be acceptable if u can prevent them from doing that like what the fuck? some even says the dev is planning to make the characters to be prostitute in the latest game the Dev is working on, Halloween's Whisper, theres so many choices but u cant avoid such things?

Reactions: Kaka86161

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Before the remake the club/prostitutes stuff was a big part of the game, I thought he was going to go in another direction with the remake but from what you say it seems he will just go with it all the same, umless you are talking about the "season 1" which is the old version that has been abandoned, cause it was trash. The other one is the remake, and, iirc, it doesnt have the stripper/prostitute stuff, could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Before the remake the club/prostitutes stuff was a big part of the game, I thought he was going to go in another direction with the remake but from what you say it seems he will just go with it all the same, umless you are talking about the "season 1" which is the old version that has been abandoned, cause it was trash. The other one is the remake, and, iirc, it doesnt have the stripper/prostitute stuff, could be wrong though.
so the season 1 here, is the old one? does it mean i have to directly download the s2? then the reworked s1 is also there?

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Season 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this the old one?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
so the season 1 here, is the old one? does it mean i have to directly download the s2? then the reworked s1 is also there?
S1 is old news, before the rework. Season 2 is the reworked version of S1, and the game will proceed from there.
Dont know why dev decided to name them like that which only causes confusion. It was explained some pages back. But tldr: forget about s1, s2 is the start of the game that hopefully wont have any prostitutes/strippers stuff although dev hasn't really promised anything regarding that.
Personally, I am waiting to see where it goes, the only thjng I liked about it is the thicc girls, in appearance only, the rest of the game.....
this the old one?
Yes the Season 1 is the old version that has been abandoned

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
S1 is old news, before the rework. Season 2 is the reworked version of S1, and the game will proceed from there.
Dont know why dev decided to name them like that which only causes confusion. It was explained some pages back. But tldr: forget about s1, s2 is the start of the game that hopefully wont have any prostitutes/strippers stuff although dev hasn't really promised anything regarding that.
Personally, I am waiting to see where it goes, the only thjng I liked about it is the thicc girls, in appearance only, the rest of the game.....

Yes the Season 1 is the old version that has been abandoned
thanks hopefully we get a choice in the future

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes