• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with this dev. The game is a complete mess: no plot, no interesting dialogues, just a set of renders, is the same as in the first season. And all the sexual content is in a dream that appears out of nowhere.

jpnbnd

Feb 19, 2022
I really liked season 1 (eps. 1–5). the graphics were a big highlight. Why is the remake of worse graphic quality? Why is it being remade in the first place? I don't understand. If it just picked up where it left off, it would be perfect.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
I really liked season 1 (eps. 1–5). the graphics were a big highlight. Why is the remake of worse graphic quality? Why is it being remade in the first place? I don't understand. If it just picked up where it left off, it would be perfect.
Perfection is forever out of reach. ~

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Yes that is indeed a dude fucking a LI in the ass, dont you love to see it? And he is much bigger than MC as well :BootyTime:
That was before the remake btw where a lot of the girls were prostitutes "working" at a club. That photo is with one of the clients.
I dont know if that is the case now since I have not played it but I did always find it sus how the dev gave that random NPC a huge cock while MC was just average at best:ROFLMAO:.
I for one wasn't even paying attention to the dude or his dick, I just wish all the woman in the game had a nice bush like that, but of course they don't. And that's why it's the best scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I don't know what's wrong with this dev. The game is a complete mess: no plot, no interesting dialogues, just a set of renders, is the same as in the first season. And all the sexual content is in a dream that appears out of nowhere.
This brings up an entirely valid point. The reason given for the reboot is that the dev essentially somehow wrote himself into a corner. At least in the first version there was some intrigue regarding the club that could have been expanded, depending where the dev wanted to go with it.

In the reboot we have... Nothing. Second update, we're still meandering about with no goal or plot in sight. I'm not getting the feeling that the dev has a plan where to go and how to get there with this game. Maybe this is all just a big prologue and "the prepared script for the next 3 episodes" will make everything clear, but so far I see no hints for that.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
This brings up an entirely valid point. The reason given for the reboot is that the dev essentially somehow wrote himself into a corner. At least in the first version there was some intrigue regarding the club that could have been expanded, depending where the dev wanted to go with it.

In the reboot we have... Nothing. Second update, we're still meandering about with no goal or plot in sight. I'm not getting the feeling that the dev has a plan where to go and how to get there with this game. Maybe this is all just a big prologue and "the prepared script for the next 3 episodes" will make everything clear, but so far I see no hints for that.
Yeah. I totally agree with you.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
What a waste of an update.
I think I'll play this game once per 3-4 update only for that Asian milf

Reactions: Mars88

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Meh, the renders were great, but they were used poorly... Too much went into inconsequential scenes. Everything else was pretty mediocre.

Don't know how they could have written themself into a corner, there was barely any story to begin with.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
the models, face expressions, body curves, posing are amaizing. one of the best I've seen here, if not the best. Good job.

Reactions: Jadda

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, going from sex club corruption shenanigans to run of the mill incest set up is a let down.
Still the renders are great if you're into thick women. Thick not whales.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
Made an incest patch.
version: Supposedly Universal (Season 1, Season 2)
feature: Slightly changed the intro. Mc and Ayame refer to Miyuki as Mom.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

28.02.24: some improvements

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
For some reason the ipatch stops working after few dialogue.if i reapply the patch it works again but reverts back to original mc calling miyuki

Reactions: DonHudson

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
I don't even know what it could be. Is it the second chapter? Are you using any other mods or patches?
Try doing a fresh start, delete the old saves "C:\Users\yourPCname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LoveandTemptation", re-download the game and the patch, apply the patch.
I am using walkthrough mod and the i patch but its ok in my mind miyuki is mom .but maybe the walkthrough mod might be interfering coz in choice wthmod says miyuki. Just a guess. But in s2 they say mom though no walkthrough mod applied.

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes