VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
4SS F4CTOR
It's nice from you, as a supporter, to share the exclusive patron's pics, but it'll be nicer if you could share the game... ;)
Will you do it?

JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
but one of the worse developer ever, no sense remade , going up and down with the updates, and releasing wallpapers every now and then. Another 1 or 2 years to something happen ? yeah yeah.

my 2 cents opinion on a 2 cents developer
agreed should just have continued from episode 5. Sara was the best one.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so this is a complete reboot of the game is there still going to be sex worker LI's if not i may give it a second chance i also saw a preview with lesbians does anyone know if lesbian/bi/girl on girl will be avoidable?

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12 and Cedrog

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
so this is a complete reboot of the game is there still going to be sex worker LI's if not i may give it a second chance i also saw a preview with lesbians does anyone know if lesbian/bi/girl on girl will be avoidable?
Yes a reboot, calling it season 2 is misleading.
No, no sex workers in this one, as of now at least and neither any lesbian/bi scenes. There isn't much content thought.

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
How do you play S2 Episode 1 ? After finisning season 1 it just skips the vacation and jumps the the cafe

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
well what a nice surprise to see this has been updated although i dont expect much from this update because it is early going but still a welcome surprise so thanks for this looking forward to it :coffee::cool:(y)

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes