VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Love and Temptation [Ep.1-S2] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's Cheat Mod & simple_human's IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 530mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Love and Temptation [Ep.1-S2] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's Cheat Mod & simple_human's IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 530mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I wanted to play this one and downloaded the ep5 and it would not let me play, sid something weas missing and would not even start. I d/l again and it told me the same thing, so where could I possibly get the first three or four episodes?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Nah, the dev knows how to render sexy thick women but he doesn't know what to do with them.
So season 1 are old ideas and season 2 new ones. Not related nor story coherent.
Yea, clearly he can't write for shit and he's just going off Asian/weeb vibes. Unfortunate.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Nah, the dev knows how to render sexy thick women but he doesn't know what to do with them.
So season 1 are old ideas and season 2 new ones. Not related nor story coherent.
He also doesnt know how naming conventions work, cuz naming this "season 2" rather than "rework" or "remake" is the most unecessarily confusing thing he could have possibly done

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes