VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I love "Love and Temptation." How envious I am of the MC, he lives with 2 super hot Asian girls and then a pretty blonde arrives. Keep it up dev

PS:The bathroom scene made me laugh out loud lol

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Is it just me or the lightning in these previews is a lot different than usual?
NAH is only developer NEW year Bait for newbies , who dont know what he did . if you are a good boy and wait for a year or 2 more you will get , another hj or bj maybe form the milf. ...

BAIT

JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
game needs more Sara content. So season 2 is a remaster/remake of season 1? to me no problems with the first 5 episodes for it to be remastered.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
game needs more Sara content. So season 2 is a remaster/remake of season 1? to me no problems with the first 5 episodes for it to be remastered.
I think it caught us all by surprise, I'm a subscriber and I had no idea that season 2 was a start over. I agree with you about having no issues with the first 5 episodes, all that progress with the aunt and the beach episode all gone.

Now the dev is in a kind of a tough spot with the story because all that buildup is gone, people were expecting sexier scenes on each update but since we are starting from the beginning again, I hope he/she doesn't rush the scenes just to meet some of the expectations and the story feels rushed.

In my humble opinion, I think the dev should scrap the season 2 episode 1 and continue from S1 E5, it would be way easier to get rid of 1 episode than 5. Of course I don't know what he/she has in mind for the story, maybe season 2 is necessary. I guess we have to wait and see.

Reactions: TheDick69+

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Hello everyone! I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but once I recover, the work will pick up speed again. Here's the current progress:
  • Render Progress: 120 out of approximately 600 renders completed
  • Animation: 0 out of approximately 3 completed.
  • 1 new characters created.
AP.png

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
next update will be handjob or blow job with the milf or the sis or the blondie ? if not , then pretty much this developer is a big BAIT

doing more BAITS for what ? killing his own game, another year more?,

the original old version has a pretty good rendering aspect, plot so so, overall whatever the conclusion is the same , the REMADE was no needed at all.

AND developer posing as more active DOING RENDERS /WALLPAPERS. uuuuf don't know what he want to achieve ? more fans ? more support? for that REMADE was no needed.

MILF BJ or massage or something next update otherwise this is already a BAIT.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
WIP
Hello everyone!

As of now, 200 renders have been completed. Unfortunately, I'm not able to devote much time to the game's development due to an overwhelming amount of other work. If nothing changes, I'll need an additional month to finish the episode.

Thank you for your patience and support! ❤
ep2_a06.png ep2_a08.png

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2018
Could someone clean up the downloads or something? I don't know, maybe give a description in the main post? Make it a bit clearer perhaps as to what is what? I was so confused by this. Just picked it up recently and played the, what I assume to be, season 2 - ep 1 & 2? Then main page shows the Season 1 and was confused by what that is. I think I understand now after reading some of these posts but it's annoying having to dig around the thread to figure out wtf is happening.

Reactions: TheDick69+

xenovon

Apr 5, 2021
Any vn recommendations with character like miyuki? Her and Moon (My lover is my bully) is my go-to-meal whenever i crave for asian delights.

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes