VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
The greatest way to describe this game is as a disappointment and a waste of time.
a scamcha game is even less disappointment that this ...

game was fair decent as it was before , nobody asked the developer to remade it , after a whole year of expectations and tease , now what ? we have to wait another whole year of tease? dont made me laugh, and developers ask themselves after why he/they dont get too many supoorters...

next update there will sex with main milf and main dilf ? is the only way to fix this , but no gonna happen so dont waste your time on this one , au revoir

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
game was fair decent as it was before , nobody asked the developer to remade it , after a whole year of expectations and tease , now what ? we have to wait another whole year of tease? dont made me laugh, and developers ask themselves after why he/they dont get too many supoorters...
I completely agree. Now we start with a three hundred-line monologue by Miyuki. I don't see the improvements

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, i was also surprised about what is happening. I played the game when it was first released, liked it and bookmarked it. Now i decided to check what is new. So i download S1 and S2. FInished S1, it ended at that scene, something with his sister opening the door, or something like that. And i was really excited to see what will happen in the next update. So i start S2 and i was kind of surprised to see what is going on. IT did not continue where it left. I thought the game was really good and i do not see a reason not to continue the story where it left. Now this first part of season 2 is very short and had no sexy content. So i do not know what to expect in the future. The game had made some progress in relationships with his mother and sister and now i am not sure will it continue or start from the beginning.

Still i find the game interesting, mostly because of his mom and sister, both have very interesting look and busty Asian characters are not that often portrayed in these games.

Reactions: ash996

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yo this renders and girls look amazing. really great quality and taste in my opinion. just unfortunately not my taste of kinks. i prefer ntr with old men or female protagonists with different kinds of men. very sad that there are rarely ntr games in such a great quality and taste. still wanted to write and give feedback that the renders and women look really nice thought thats nice feedback.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
yeah yeah nice wallpapers and junk game , when will be when those scenes happen on the ral game ? another year of more tease ?

or no even sonner or latter he will say oh i dont feel good with the game again and will remade again ? puuf , junk developer could have do the rework meanwhile he was doing the progesion of the original game .

what i see here is the the mc got a no even full soft sex scene with the milf , hj , and then developer goes oh oh oh as a chike without head, and he re made this

• Angry
Reactions: jhonatanw

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Great another game that already advanced the story they decide to do a reboot, honestly I don't understand why they do that, if one part is for the money but heck I think their income would increase more with forme the game is advancing... now a reboot is a waste of time and I mean it in the best way possible, well the reboot is done we can't do anything now, I think the only thing that would really reward would be a nymphomaniac milf with the mc

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I love "Love and Temptation." How envious I am of the MC, he lives with 2 super hot Asian girls and then a pretty blonde arrives. Keep it up dev

PS:The bathroom scene made me laugh out loud lol

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes