VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why is it that every time there's an incest game with a mother and son in it, there has to be a fuckton of teasing? And time wasting harem shit. Is it really that hard to make a mother-son scene without there being some kind of interruption or divine intervention that prevents them from having sex? Goddamn.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There are a lot of "reboot" games on this site...throwing away the old game by swapping the old characters and starting a new one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (y)Trying to make more money.o_O:rolleyes::LOL:
That must be it. You've cracked the case, Sherlock. How ass-ute of you. That's got to be the only reason; I can't think of any other darn reason for a reboot. Your powers of deduction are truly amazing; any other gems of intellectual reasoning you would like to bestow on us, good sir? ... I mean, Ma'am. :giggle:

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Why is it that every time there's an incest game with a mother and son in it, there has to be a fuckton of teasing? And time wasting harem shit. Is it really that hard to make a mother-son scene without there being some kind of interruption or divine intervention that prevents them from having sex? Goddamn.
Cant maximize the money you can extract from the gooners if you give em what they want to early.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Oh wait, Season 2 is a reboot? Sure as hell could have fooled me. And here I thought we were just dealing with another incompetent dev who can't tell a single, coherent story without trying to create branching character arcs until they write themselves into a corner.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Can somebody tell me if the game have NTR or not (It doesn't matter the relationship thing, if is a LI or Future LI it counts), because i see an image of some guy fucking the ass of a LI. Can somebody confirm? The game looks GOD, but this is holding me back

For me the best scene is this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope to see more more like it in the future.

Reactions: lxh123

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey Friends, If you're not a fan of stepped dialogue like me, here's Ep-2 with that gone, Just straight dialogue.
I also corrected a few issues no big deal.

I don't know what to call it. When you get the first part of the sentence and click again, the second part pops up.

This is not a bash on Gruboop. I love the game, the first one and Ep-2. I wish Gruboop all the best.
And you members who are crying about the changes. Cry into your pillow, not here; it's just annoying. :giggle:

Unzip the file and put the two files in the "game" folder. Overwrite files if required.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Can somebody tell me if the game have NTR or not (It doesn't matter the relationship thing, if is a LI or Future LI it counts), because i see an image of some guy fucking the ass of a LI. Can somebody confirm? The game looks GOD, but this is holding me back
Yes that is indeed a dude fucking a LI in the ass, dont you love to see it? And he is much bigger than MC as well :BootyTime:
That was before the remake btw where a lot of the girls were prostitutes "working" at a club. That photo is with one of the clients.
I dont know if that is the case now since I have not played it but I did always find it sus how the dev gave that random NPC a huge cock while MC was just average at best:ROFLMAO:.

• Wow
Reactions: IRebel

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I think the number of renders per scene is too high. That's not a negative, but wouldn't it increase the productivity to reduce it or focus on scenes that require more? For example, the scene with Miyuki cleaning at the end of episode 1 could have been done with a third of the renders, and that was only for a character doing a monologue.

Reactions: sinkind
3.10 star(s) 50 Votes