VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Could you please enlighten me on any special requirements or conditions needed to access the hidden scene?
It's the old version, they're trolling or being a dumbass... "season 1", but that's not accurate as the current version is just a complete reboot, having nothing to do with "season 1".

Reactions: fin_369

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When the writing is trash but the MILFs and lighting are top tier :HideThePain:...

KROM95

May 14, 2019
View attachment ep4_m150.jpg.webp
WIP

Hi everyone!

I'm down to the final touches — about 70 renders, which I aim to finish in the next three to four days. After that, I'll be editing the three completed animations. The last step will be working with Ren'Py, and then the episode will be ready.

I can't give an exact release date yet, but I'm confident it will be sometime next week, possibly over the weekend.

Thank you all for your patience and support! ❤

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
View attachment 3756935
WIP

Hi everyone!

I'm down to the final touches — about 70 renders, which I aim to finish in the next three to four days. After that, I'll be editing the three completed animations. The last step will be working with Ren'Py, and then the episode will be ready.

I can't give an exact release date yet, but I'm confident it will be sometime next week, possibly over the weekend.

Thank you all for your patience and support! ❤
Happy the update is coming out so soon but feel like I’m gonna be disappointed as the previews make me believe that a bulk of the update will be introducing this new character and giving us couple scenes that build off of the last update

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Happy the update is coming out so soon but feel like I’m gonna be disappointed as the previews make me believe that a bulk of the update will be introducing this new character and giving us couple scenes that build off of the last update
yeah as usual , junk developer, offers something then delivers something else

Like most of people got into the game for the milf or sis or sis bf , then 4 ramdon characters that nobody asked for spawns , and continue to spawn. personally don't like that other side Milf ,and more when get a bunch of content ...

developer who dont know how to develop 3 to 4 chars on the right way .

Reactions: mytaca and Mars88
3.10 star(s) 50 Votes