VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Randeza

May 16, 2018
jajaja, so true. In the end Incest and NTR are a bad mix for a lot of people. I like it, but only if there is 2 paths (NTR and Incest) so i can see the results of me n

jaja, really? I mean, is your money and all, but i never understood the "hate" towards NTR.
I think it has gotten more with devs not being upfront in the beginning and adding it later on and then people turned their hatred not only to the dev but to the ntr community aswell, also this site have not handled the ntr wars well which have only lead to more hatred against the ntr community

I respect that! Let's see what dev end up doing at the end..

But doing both paths and not enough content for both communities usually depends of how fast the dev want to go, and devs normally don't give all in 2 months cause they want the game to last.. so you will wait anyway and in my opinion unless we wait as we wait with AWAM (which is crazy amount of time and kinda milking it too much) i would be happy to wait on a gorgeous game like this one. If it was reverse story (let's say this game it NTR and faithful path optional i would not be pissed) everyone is happy that's what matters.

Also don't underestimate NTR community, we are also a lot even if less.. that's why lot of NTR games are more & more common
I have never seen both paths in a game been done well and more than often i have seen the game stagnate aswell in support, the tag really kills it for an game.

Just as you shoulden't underestimate the none ntr community. We also have alot of games in which ntr isen''t common but harem,incest is. There is alot of hatred between communities.

Im hoping that this optional ntr or optional harem path in ntr games will be banned on this site. Because you have never seen more hatred than when a dev decide to add harem and ntr as optional in the same game its like a warzone

Now whenever a new game or a game is in development you constantly see the none ntr going against the ntr and it has gotten to a point in which certain developers add optional ntr as patch or simply end up going with either the side. Because as soon as that tag touch the genres or tags the none ntr crowd will avoid the game like a plauge.

Personally as soon as i see that ntr tag i just instantly drop all monetary support for that game and never touch it again or play anything by that dev again.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
true....btw how was that number u r probably part of that comunity....

btw only f95 contains around 5 500 000 members....
lmao i'm not the president of the NTR community and don't have access to F95 servers and not into hacking unfortunately either so it will be complicated to give you a number ma boy!

But just look at how more games contain NTR nowadays, and still wait and see..

ofc from that 5m maybe max 500k are NTR community or maybe less but there is many kinks ;)

(gay, lesbian, incest, romance, corruption, futa, fury, loli, shota, ntr, netorase, netorare, .............................. ∞)

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
I'd stick to your strengths and not bend to whatever is requested. You're not going to please everyone, and trying to will dilute whatever you attempt to create. Even involving two routes will slow down development and the power of delivery. In the end, make what you want to make.

GruBoop

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2022
Family in the title + incest tag here + Patreon = this is probably a quick cash grab that will never get an Ep 2 and end up with an abandoned tag. For those of you that get attached to stories/characters in intitial releases: you have been warned. Not very confidence instilling but if it also had a SS option I'd prob sub there after the 3rd update and I then had an idea of the release schedule.
Thank you, I'll think about it and maybe change the name of the game!

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes