VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Easy on the top 10 render on this site. I hope it doesn't get dropped like most great ones.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Everyone crying about NTR in this thread, while the real crime against humanity in this game is the bodies of these supposedly Asian girls. Guess the dev has never seen real Asian hips before. Guess the game needs a fantasy tag ;)
I guess you've never seen a curvy asian before. Maybe you should try looking around outside more instead of searching for the exact same body types in google and thinking those are the only ones that exist. Tell us again who is living a fantasy.
Actually even without going outside, it's not like it would take more than a single search to find a thousand pictures that would prove you wrong. Where do you think "PAAG" came from lol. We all have our tastes man.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Love the asian girls, they are gorgeous but i almost wanted to quit the game when i saw the MC lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it MС? If it's MC, I don't care if it's the hardest ntr game ever. I mean it can't get any worse. When will there be a special tag for such midgets?

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Not the biggest fan of NTR (specially hard NTR where there's no story or motive), but I actually prefer games that have optional NTR. It means more content and I can jack off to whichever side is executed better.

Edit: Folks just keep proving my point lol.

Last edited:

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Dev should always remember one little rule. NTR lover can play all the games BUT NTR haters can't play any game where there is NTR. Even if NTR is avoidable, rarely is the NTR and Non-NTR path equally well done. Too often the Non-NTR path is some kissing and cuddling. Which does not match the NTR path in any way. It's not even worth trying to make two enemies happy. It's good to just stick to one and not mix those in the same game. Here, with a small mistake, you can lose everything. If you make a mistake, you'll lose haters and if you don't add a decent NTR, you'll also lose those who come to the game because of the NTR tag. BUT it's a wonder when those NTR people don't walk out of the game when that tag is not found on the list. That is, they can still play games where there is no NTR. You'll surely get the job done if you don't touch that NTR shit.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Okay, let's do that. I won't create a poll about NTR. And there won't be NTR scenes concerning the main character in the game. Is that okay? I didn't originally have that in my plans...
yes please have pride on ur work and finish it , then learn from it , then start new ! and so on and on ! thank you.

Mayotsu

Nov 24, 2018
Looks great, the renders are fantastic. Though some of the dialogue is a bit bugged it's not a big deal.
Also I'm a sucker for latex so I hope Sara (or some other lady in that suit) returns.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Okay, with the NTR issue somewhat resolved, I have another all-important question.

What about romance? The overview says this:
This is the tale of a young man who leads an ordinary life.
However, everything changes when a woman named Sarah visits him and opens up a new world – a world of Depravity.
While I'm very, very vanilla, I definitely like some kinky shit. Light BDSM, some dirty talk, latex, etc. (As long as it's consensual).
What I can't stand is an MC who all the time thinks about how much he'd like to put his cock between a girl's tits or molesting them while they sleep. You know, that rapey creep shit. Let alone in a game or supposed game about romance.

And, considering that the game has the romance tag.... Exactly what kind of game are we talking about?

Sorry for rambling a bit, but I really get mad at those games. lol.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The story so far suggests that some of the possible LIs work or worked as prostitutes or were raped when working in the club.
- Emily shows pictures of Yuri having non-consensual sex with a customer.
- Kerry has 2 condoms ready to use next to her bed in her work room.
This fits the "world of depravity" setting but may displease some purist...
Maybe this is the origin of the NTR discussion ... however NTR, prostitution and rape are different topics.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Valuvika

Saladitas

Jan 5, 2018
Wow, I loved it, I will definitely support this project.
I just hope to see some ahegao, BDSM and dirty talk.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I don't want to sound dismissive over a smallish thing, as a ton of effort clearly went into this, but it would be impossible for me to overstate how much I hate hardcoded crawling text in VNs. After about three minutes, it's already enough to make me want to stop playing.

edit: Yeah, I just got my first look at the shota MC. Thinking this VN probably isn't for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, that's one Milfy PAAG. I'll definitely be checking this out. I love me some busty asian women. :love:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
well im fucking confused.... just what the hell was that? I mean sure it has great renders and nice animations but literally nothing else made sense

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Ntr this ntr that :/ The real tragedy here is that theres NO actual incest. My heart weeps. I havent seen renders this good with perfectly built women since apocalust(slowest progress ever, barely has had like 5 updates in over 2 years) or coming inside(which was abandoned btw :cry:). When I saw the previews followed by my fav numbaWan tag. My jaw dropped. The high quality curvy beautiful ladies sold the shit out of me. This is too good to be true I thought to myself, and too good to be true it was. I had planned out to sub to the dev right after playing the build. The lack of a patch link in the main page had me a bit concerned, but didnt think much of it since people add the option to set the relationship at the start of the game now days. Gotta love how the incestards from this community found loopholes to keep providing that sweet forbidden content on Patreon without breaking the holy guidelines haha. Anyways, so I download, extract and execute. All was great until I got hit with this
MAN! Come ON sonnn! I didnt give up hope and came straight here in hopes of finding a patch, little to my knowledge it seemed like the author does not intend to go that route. Gotta admit its a tough pill to swallow, but fine I get it. Incest aint everyones cup pf tea out here. Man that sucks! Fuck whoever decided to add the incest tag and wrongfully mislead us. I hate when this happens. They need to make a stepcest tag or some bs already. 100% Blood related mom and son fictional adult content is the only shit I never get tired of. Too bad this aint it.
GruBoop if you are reading this I admire what you are building here, but it aint something I can get behind of and put my hard earned shmeckles towards to. At least for now. If you ever think of or plan to go taboo
and dont wanna take any risks I highly suggest you open up a Subscribestar. They allow all sorts of questionable kinks as of now. Only downside is they tax a bit more than patreon I believe. Now also dont go changing the game cuz of a few internet creeps crying about it, me included haha. Stay true to what you believe in. This has great potential to eventually bring in the adequate target audience.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I kinda agree with big_hawg, the club scene was nice and very different and erotic, but, it kinda of got away from what I was hoping to see. More action between that beautiful big-butt momma and sister. Wow, those two really got my panties wet and sticky. I'm usually not into thicc women and to me they are thicc. I usually love my women thin and flat-chested or close to it. But, those two, I couldn't get enough of them. Love the story overall, focus more on the mom and sis and you got a winner, they are beautiful. The smoky-type pictures are very different to me and I think they work nicely for this story. Still love to get more clearer pics because nothing should even remotely be hiding their beauty. I flash you my wet and sticky panties with love and appreciation.

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Pardon me, but Is going to be more tags?
Because I am interested in impregnation. So excuse me for the question. Faf_wRYWIAEcnLI.jpeg

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes