VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
All you NTR phobes, please just stay the fuck away. If the dev wants to make a game with NTR then let him fucking do it. Stop bitching and whining like babies. If a game has NTR and you don't like it, go find another damn game. It's the devs game and he has a right to make the game he so sees fit. Make your own game and see how happy you feel when people whine because you didn't include tentacles, or slime, or zombies. But, most of you babies complain about NTR. Oh, my God, the world is coming to the end because there is NTR in this game or that game. One, fucking moron on another game, said that NTR would cause him emotional trauma before he could get his nut off. Go to hell you turd brain. You guys whine and bitch to the point some devs just give up and walk away, and then you have the chutzpah, to complain when that happens.
It's really funny to see how whoever created the problem would like to pass the buck on others. It is precisely because of users like you that the author felt compelled to clarify that there will be no such fetish in the game. Since this topic was opened, you've done nothing but ask or insert it or think about it. And for obvious reasons those who don't like it have said the thing about it. Stop wanting to ruin all the games just for your own benefit, because it affects the developer's income. So I will give you your own advice "better pack your bags and go find another game". Because this game will stay clean and its followers will definitely grow more than the opposite.

GruBoop
Thank you for this demo, i surelly try it. The women/girls look really gorgeous.
For now for me is to later ( time to sleep :ROFLMAO: ). I download it, tomorrow i try it for sure!
Hope to see lot and lot of incest sex :love:
Just a little advice, if i were you i would add a relationship system in game. So as to avoid possible future problems. Just in case, you get stuck with an incest type story.
Anyway good luck.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, I really like the game! I like the diffused look of the scenes, and the girls are beautiful.
I wonder if the dev would like a grammar correction; it does read well enough as is. but could use some tweaks.

GruBoop, you got a great game, much success!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
In that last screenshot it looks like Karen from The Guy In Charge and I think her panties are clipping at the bottom.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great start so far

Nice looking models

Animations are decent as well

Dont see how the incest gonna play into this since the mc his parents are dead

And there aint no mention about any other relative

But yeah will keep a eye on this one

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have not played this game yet but the renders look nice. I'll bookmarked it first. The story kinda reminds me a little bit of Summer's Gone though.

Not sure about the incest tags should be applied now or more appropriate for the Planned/Future Tags? If the oral sex scene (that is already in the game) was between family members, then sure it should apply. Otherwise, if it is a hint that MC foster/step mother and sister are his romantic interest, then it should not be in there yet.

What interesting though is getting the thread all riled up with the baited NTR or Netorare 'debate' is pretty unique. Almost as unique as putting NTR in the game title or developer name itself. Prety much no one is playing the game itself but indulge on this 'debate', so there is very little actual useful information about the game or story itself:HideThePain:.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, GruBoop. Cheers.

Reactions: ann87ra

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well this is more of a demo I think 10-15 minutes, renders and models look good, but this needs a Shota tag and the Incest one doesn't make sense, (the mc's parents are dead) and a relationship with Miyuki or Ayame is never chosen, Mc could be living in a foster home as far as we know since he is still a kid :LUL: ... and I don't know to what extent this shouldn't have Kinetic Novel, the player can't reject anyone, you only increase Love or Lust but the scenes develop the same,( I think only 2 options change some dialog)

The transition of some scenes is abrupt, for example: the mc is talking to Miyuki in the house with underwear and the next click they are at the door of the cafe, or when the mc is having breakfast talking with Miyuki the next click he appears in the house talking to Sara or when she says "I have to go shopping with Miyuki" and the next click they are in the club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mc?

Some errors in the dialogs, I don't think the dialog corresponds to the name that appears

Leaving all that aside, Dev it wold be good to know if everything is going to be forced or the player is going to have some choice to reject something or someone. (right now it doesn't seem like it)

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Man...I REALLY need to remember to thoroughly read through the forum posts of new games with the incest tag... BEFORE the downloading, installing, and crushing disappointment. :eek:

Reactions: ToXical

Reymold14

Dec 5, 2019
The game looks great, hope for some Miyuki content in ep 2. Only thing I didn't like is the MC's looks. Looks like a kid. Good on you for making an MC with a normal-sized penis though.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Well this is more of a demo I think 10-15 minutes, renders and models look good, but this needs a Shota tag and the Incest one doesn't make sense, (the mc's parents are dead) and a relationship with Miyuki or Ayame is never chosen, Mc could be living in a foster home as far as we know since he is still a kid :LUL: ... and I don't know to what extent this shouldn't have Kinetic Novel, the player can't reject anyone, you only increase Love or Lust but the scenes develop the same,( I think only 2 options change some dialog)

The transition of some scenes is abrupt, for example: the mc is talking to Miyuki in the house with underwear and the next click they are at the door of the cafe, or when the mc is having breakfast talking with Miyuki the next click he appears in the house talking to Sara or when she says "I have to go shopping with Miyuki" and the next click they are in the club.

The mc?

Some errors in the dialogs, I don't think the dialog corresponds to the name that appears

Leaving all that aside, Dev it wold be good to know if everything is going to be forced or the player is going to have some choice to reject something or someone. (right now it doesn't seem like it)

Anyways, good luck.
Thanks for the detailed review as always! Beta MC that's barely 10, is he even old enough to realise where he's at? Haha. We're already introduced to a few whores already, can't wait to hear how much dick they go through on an hourly basis, cause that's such a huge turn on :rolleyes:. So far it looks like a setup for a cuck game, not expecting much from this. Aside from the good renders, it's just game no.36929 with the same plot that's centred around prostitution and Rape. I'll try it once there's decent amount of content. Don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Questions for the Dev, will these whores be avoidable? Are they crucial for the plot? Also who are all the Love interests of your game? Will there be more scenes of other males in future?

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes