VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Greet visuals but the "story" (if we can call it a story) make absolutely no sense at all.
1st season stop abruptly and the 2nd start from nowhere.
For example at the end of S1 Alice say she don't have parents, magically in season 2 we meet her mother (just WTF ?)
And Sara ? Wasn't she living with us ? where is she ?

Seriously, no fucking sense at all.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Greet visuals but the "story" (if we can call it a story) make absolutely no sense at all.
For example at the end of S1 Alice say she don't have parents, magically in season 2 we meet her mother (just WTF ?)

[/QUOTE
Well done artist... (y) ..That's right...."the screenwriter is studying at school." :rolleyes: o_O

Last edited:

exile69

Sep 30, 2019

That's because it's not Season 1 and Season 2, instead, Season 2 is actually a remake. I really have no fucking idea why it's still like that in the main post even though we've pointed out that S2 is a remake multiple times.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

mytaca

Feb 11, 2019
sometimes i think this game is just a excuse to show great renders

the story is poorly, very poorly executed, to a point that i don't know if he does this nonsense scenes and choices of narrative because he don't care or because he can't and don't know how to script, direct and execute scenes at all

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
sometimes i think this game is just a excuse to show great renders

the story is poorly, very poorly executed, to a point that i don't know if he does this nonsense scenes and choices of narrative because he don't care or because he can't and don't know how to script, direct and execute scenes at all
I don’t really see it. The story is generally in line with other VNs of a similar vein. They’re not exactly award winning scripts, but good enough for the medium. I like the new direction he’s gone with Miyuki. I think it’ll lead into something good.

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes