VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.4 S2] [GruBoop]

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Pun1sh3r13

Feb 27, 2023
silly question, what is the black heart? which path is it?
I think you are playing the previous version which is no longer useful because season 2 is like a “rework” so I would recommend you to play part 2, and the black hearts doesn't work at all because it was never implemented at all and since there was a rework, I think you are playing the previous version which is no longer useful because season 2 is like a “rework” so I would recommend you to play part 2.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I think you are playing the previous version which is no longer useful because season 2 is like a “rework” so I would recommend you to play part 2, and the black hearts doesn't work at all because it was never implemented at all and since there was a rework, I think you are playing the previous version which is no longer useful because season 2 is like a “rework” so I would recommend you to play part 2.
yeah I thought S2 was a continuation like all the other games, so I will try this "rework".

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I installed the cheat mod for S2 as to have a control of the variables but only Ayame appears, I don't think the other characters appear as the story progresses since at least Miyuki should also appear at the beginning. Is it the same for those who have used it?
1725608746919.png

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
if only the writing/story and game develop were as good as the wallpapers and no Disney with rainbows and unicorns and dreams of dreams plus tease ...

Reactions: KROM95

KROM95

May 14, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone!
I wanted to give you all a quick update on how things are progressing. I'm happy to report that I've completed about 70% of the work so far. There's a lot of text and renders coming together, and the animation is already finished. I'm working hard to have everything wrapped up by the end of September—possibly right at the very end. If I need a bit more time, I'll make sure to finish in the first week of next month.
Thank you so much for your patience and support.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone!
I wanted to give you all a quick update on how things are progressing. I'm happy to report that I've completed about 70% of the work so far. There's a lot of text and renders coming together, and the animation is already finished. I'm working hard to have everything wrapped up by the end of September—possibly right at the very end. If I need a bit more time, I'll make sure to finish in the first week of next month.
Thank you so much for your patience and support.
Another update on doing chores. This guy seems to be obsessed with cleaning, cooking, and gardening.
My body is ready to be hyped by the previews and utterly disappointed by the story once again.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
silly question, what is the black heart? which path is it?
Even if it is from the old game it was representing the Temptation part of the game. Regular hearts represented Love, Broken Hearts represented the opposite of Love and Black hearts Temptation.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Any update??? :oops::rolleyes:
yeah bets are on developer going to remade it again cause why not ?

for real with all those wallpapers and tease hot renders, most of which are not on the game yet ,i suggest he focus on rendering those hot 4 main characters, and find some help/support/somebody or a few ones, who can help him with the plot/story/writing stuff

to avoid this becoming a Disney story or to avoid unicorns spawning to much vanilla without chocolate. where is the corruption route ...this is vanilla or vanilla ? guess cause the writing is high on sugar

3.20 star(s) 52 Votes