MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I spend time with them over a week but no hearts have filled up in the book? can we get anywhere with them in this release?
Also the game is looking great so far love the animation style
Glad you liked the game ^^
In this version you still cannot fill any hearts. I plan that they can be filled as different versions are released. And as they fill up, different options will appear or certain dialogs will change.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Glad you liked the game ^^
In this version you still cannot fill any hearts. I plan that they can be filled as different versions are released. And as they fill up, different options will appear or certain dialogs will change.
Perhaps add something to the stats screen to show the player that progress is being made :WeSmart:

I spend time with them over a week but no hearts have filled up in the book? can we get anywhere with them in this release?
Also the game is looking great so far love the animation style
Talk to Hana about Rina and she will suggest giving her sweets. Give Rina sweets and interact with her and in a few days you'll get a nice surprise at night.

Reactions: hofom77573

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story seems good and the models too, everything was fine and interesting until the scene at night with the girl....yeah..i can ignore the unnecessary game overs (that take away the player's freedom) but not the mc's personality a sub that allows himself to be handled by a girl in his own house...I'm going to give it time and see if in the future the story changes if the mc rejects it,if not Well then this is not for me haha (surely there will be some dark background story of why she is like that and seeing the beginning, it surely has to do with the abusive father, perhaps he raped her and that's why they escaped)

Dev if you can put planned tags in genre and maybe some info in dev note it would be appreciated.

Good Luck.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
On a side note it doesn't look like Hana's scene has a gallery image.
Because the Hana scene is the precursor to a "Bad End" so to speak where she just leaves the house and you get sent back to the title screen. I imagine we'll eventually get a scene where she does it willingly and then it'll be added to the gallery.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Because the Hana scene is the precursor to a "Bad End" so to speak where she just leaves the house and you get sent back to the title screen. I imagine we'll eventually get a scene where she does it willingly and then it'll be added to the gallery.
Still add it to the collection but I agree more wholesome scenes would be nice :D

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Downloaded and played for a few minutes.

The art style is not 100% towards my preferences but then again it is rare that art of any kind truly is.
Don't get me wrong the art is very good and lovely I guess just not something I get exposed to overly often :geek:
The very moment I saw Rina I had the strong urge to grab into the monitor, drag her out and just hug and comfort her.

The story so far looks promising, the dialogues have not many errors as far as I've seen.
I play the current version fully and regardless of the verdict I'll put this on my watchlist.
As said the game looks promising.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes