zeraligator

May 25, 2018
When Lilly shows up and makes a scene a line saying "Why did you bring two strangers into the house?" is incorrectly attributed to Billy. (Also, shouldn't it be your house rather than the house?)
One of the conversation choices with Rina in that scene reads "you trick her" which should probably be you tricked her.

In the scene where the MC talks with Billy at the bar Billy says that Lilly is "more about actions than forgiveness" after the MC proposes giving her a gift. Giving a gift is also an action so it seems like a weird rebuttal.
He also says "remember what you used to do to her" which reads a bit sus, the ear thing he's talking about was also already do-able if you visit her at her house before this scene happens.

Once you help Fauna to the farm Dolla says "did something happened." which should be did something happen.
After that, Fauna says "the damn van has broken down again." which feels somewhat wordy for what little i've been able to gather about the character the damn van broke again. seems more fitting.
Dolla insists the MC stay by saying "you're not gonna make him go after (...). Aren't you?" Which I believe should be are you?. Fauna then says "(...) after all the way here" which seems to be missing walking,
MC says "Since a few weeks." which should be For a few weeks given the preceding sentence.
He follows it up with "Although I used to live here when I was little, but I've come back to spend some time." which should be Although I moved away when I was little, but (...).

Last edited:

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thanks for the update.

I think the hints for Hana and Lily are bugged though. Also, it is possible to get Hana's titjob action before actually seeing the event that is suppose to set it off.
Yeah, it seems that they are a bit buggy, I thought that I had fixed it but I see that it has not, I will try to make it work correctly for the next update

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
When Lilly shows up and makes a scene a line saying "Why did you bring two strangers into the house?" is incorrectly attributed to Billy. (Also, shouldn't it be your house rather than the house?)
One of the conversation choices with Rina in that scene reads "you trick her" which should probably be you tricked her.

In the scene where the MC talks with Billy at the bar Billy says that Lilly is "more about actions than forgiveness" after the MC proposes giving her a gift. Giving a gift is also an action so it seems like a weird rebuttal.
He also says "remember what you used to do to her" which reads a bit sus, the ear thing he's talking about was also already do-able if you visit her at her house before this scene happens.

Once you help Fauna to the farm Dolla says "did something happened." which should be did something happen.
After that, Fauna says "the damn van has broken down again." which feels somewhat wordy for what little i've been able to gather about the character the damn van broke again. seems more fitting.
Dolla insists the MC stay by saying "you're not gonna make him go after (...). Aren't you?" Which I believe should be are you?. Fauna then says "(...) after all the way here" which seems to be missing walking,
MC says "Since a few weeks." which should be For a few weeks given the preceding sentence.
He follows it up with "Although I used to live here when I was little, but I've come back to spend some time." which should be Although I moved away when I was little, but (...).
I should have fixed everything by now. Thanks a lot for telling me the typos and the error with the action with Lily.

Oct 7, 2021
2 questions.
First, everything is 20/20/20 with Lily and Hana.

1. The book says spend more time with Hana, .3 version, but I click every option and nothing seems to advance and this is after I took her to the park.

2. Basically the same with Lily. Book says to talk to her at her house. Did all the options and had her select a book for me and still nothing advances.

Last edited:
Reactions: fightknight

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
2 questions.
First, everything is 20/20/20 with Lily and Hana.

1. The book says spend more time with Hana, .3 version, but I click every option and nothing seems to advance and this is after I took her to the park.

2. Basically the same with Lily. Book says to talk to her at her house. Did all the options and had her select a book for me and still nothing advances.
yeah both of those are bugged and has been other posts about the same bug and MrDracosaurus knows about and is fixing them by now

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
The face of a true manipulator. :D
to me that is a smile says I an adorable and innocent little fox girl then she shows you she's not that innocent and that is smile says to me manipulator screenshot0001.png that's only my opinion but we can agree on one thing both her smile are fucking adorable

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Rina also masters the fine art of manipulation. With eyes closed.
Here, how she presses on Lilly's tear ducts, fawning them up and overstretched praises.

screenshot0043.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0044.png

MrDracosaurus is really a great psychologist who has mastered the art of facial expressions very well.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes