stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
silly question keep saying to spent time with Hana but i been doing that for 3 weekish nothing happening

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
silly question keep saying to spent time with Hana but i been doing that for 3 weekish nothing happening
i only had a scene when waking up. after that the game said there is no new scenes. make sure to pass time with both and give the kid candy.

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
i only had a scene when waking up. after that the game said there is no new scenes. make sure to pass time with both and give the kid candy.
oh, well already did everything then when checking book said keep hang out with hana i though going to be scene her talking about her problem or something ( or progression with story)

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
I've enjoyed this nice little intro to this game. I have absolutely nothing against gay people but it's nice to finally see a decent straight furry game on here. There's a couple grammar issues, spelling errors, and having the wrong name displayed for dialogues that others have pointed out and the dev has acknowledged those so no real big deal. I see that the dev has some other games so I may try them out soon. Keep up the good work dev, hope for a new version with some more content soon, but please don't rush unfinished builds!

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Love at first tail?? Shouldn't it be "Love at first bite" seems more appropriate since animals bite and furries are technically animals. Also bite rhymes with sight lol

Apr 15, 2020
looks great so far. Since the creator said theyll be making more monster girls in the future hopefully two of them will be a slime girl or a Dryad. oh and i hope one of the future girls will have Much much larger booba then whats shown so far

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
looks great so far. Since the creator said theyll be making more monster girls in the future hopefully two of them will be a slime girl or a Dryad. oh and i hope one of the future girls will have Much much larger booba then whats shown so far
Much larger! Hanna is already about to fall on her face from the size of her boobs.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I totally agree with you and think that developer must add some few huge breasted cow girls with who we can create some lovely family)

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
since this is such an early version i tend to look slightly hard for typos, only one i found is on the exit game screen, on the top it says "Thanks for playing Love at Firts Tail!"

Pretty sure it's supposed to be "First"

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I would really like to work with a slime again and a dryad could be interesting. But I have no plans to put anything like that in this game.
Also, I thought Hana was big enough haha, maybe I have to think about making an character even bigger.

Reactions: masterdragonson

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
since this is such an early version i tend to look slightly hard for typos, only one i found is on the exit game screen, on the top it says "Thanks for playing Love at Firts Tail!"

Pretty sure it's supposed to be "First"
You're absolutely right, I can't believe I didn't see something that big, I've already fixed it.
Thank you very much for telling me :)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
maybe I have to think about making an character even bigger.
I am fairly certain the target audience for monstrously obese furry girls is rather small :confused:

Jokes aside Hanas tits are near the maximum size of what can be considered healthy.
If a girl is orbited by two small moons in my eyes at least that is not attractive.

Putaro

May 28, 2019
I am fairly certain the target audience for monstrously obese furry girls is rather small :confused:

Jokes aside Hanas tits are near the maximum size of what can be considered healthy.
If a girl is orbited by two small moons in my eyes at least that is not attractive.
I agree, heavy boobs can be complicate to carry beaucause of the weight.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes