toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Is her route still exclusively femdom?
It depends on what you mean by "femdom."
In my opinion, it's like this: She wants something that he also wants.
He gives it to her and she gives it to him ... This is neither "femdom" nor "maledom".
Because neither dominates the other and both take care of the other.

Hi unlocked the scenes with hana where it her in her room at night and also tailjob but now in blue it just says wait a bit and nothing seems to affect it
What percentages do you have in the diary for Hana and Rina ?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is her route still exclusively femdom?
it is incredibly light on the femdom.
its more of a scared little girl wants to feel in control.
it always comes off as you humoring her. there is zero bdsm there too.
and as you progress there is less and less of it as she comes to trust you and feel comfortable with you.
I hate femdom but i make an exception here.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It depends on what you mean by "femdom."
In my opinion, it's like this: She wants something that he also wants.
He gives it to her and she gives it to him ... This is neither "femdom" nor "maledom".
Because neither dominates the other and both take care of the other.
it is incredibly light on the femdom.
its more of a scared little girl wants to feel in control.
it always comes off as you humoring her. there is zero bdsm there too.
and as you progress there is less and less of it as she comes to trust you and feel comfortable with you.
I hate femdom but i make an exception here.
The only thing I like about femdom is being able to avoid it. So I'll think about it, although it's most likely that I'll just keep raising her trust, which right now is the only thing I'm raising.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The only thing I like about femdom is being able to avoid it. So I'll think about it, although it's most likely that I'll just keep raising her trust, which right now is the only thing I'm raising.
I am pretty sure that if you refuse her sexual advances you will be permanently closing off sexual relationship with her.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I am pretty sure that if you refuse her sexual advances you will be permanently closing off sexual relationship with her.
I have tried her first scene of lust, and I have preferred to go back and don't do it.

Oct 10, 2019
I have tried her first scene of lust, and I have preferred to go back and don't do it.
I dont remember the first scene, but the footjob is avoidable if you raise her stats after a certain point without asking for too many tailjobs from hana, also refusing her a couple of times is actually possible and does change dialogue a bit, I also hate femdom but the later parts of her story are just adorable,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I dont remember the first scene, but the footjob is avoidable if you raise her stats after a certain point without asking for too many tailjobs from hana, also refusing her a couple of times is actually possible and does change dialogue a bit, I also hate femdom but the later parts of her story are just adorable,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone has their tastes, and I prefer not to see her sex scenes. I don't know why it's a problem.

Blue Guy

Aug 26, 2021
If the hint says wait, you will just need to do other activities (skip time, work, etc.) till she comes to you or it says different iirc.
I have finish all Rina events, but nothing has change for hana and it is still on wait a bit

VenisonVision

Dec 3, 2022
Has anyone made a guide or something for all scenes? I have a fair amount but there are some i cant seem to get for one reason or another (even with cheats)

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes