SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
None of the mp4 are showing video.
I downloaded from Pixeldrain, if that has anything to do with it.
Check this post

After that, check these comments.

I did install and reinstall all of codecs and the videos worked only in edge but not in chrome or firefox
but i cant be greedy , thank you for the help i appreciate it
I finally knew the problem i disabled gpu acceleration before
i enabled it and boom everything works perfectly

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
"The next day, you find Lily still sleeping, and you don't want to be lazy today, so you decide to head to school and see if there is anything to do there.

To get there, you call up Eldois, who comes around with his van just a few minutes later."

Just thought that part was a bit silly. I mean, I'm really enjoying things so far but since the school is close and just a short walk, why would you call someone who's downtown to come get you for a lift of such short distance? Especially after you just said you didn't want to be lazy.

Just struck me odd. Anyways...
Fun game so far. I find I'm using the love route more...
Kinda reminds me of College Daze which I also enjoy.

Have a good one!

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
"The next day, you find Lily still sleeping, and you don't want to be lazy today, so you decide to head to school and see if there is anything to do there.

To get there, you call up Eldois, who comes around with his van just a few minutes later."

Just thought that part was a bit silly. I mean, I'm really enjoying things so far but since the school is close and just a short walk, why would you call someone who's downtown to come get you for a lift of such short distance? Especially after you just said you didn't want to be lazy.

Just struck me odd. Anyways...
Fun game so far. I find I'm using the love route more...
Kinda reminds me of College Daze which I also enjoy.

Have a good one!
Well, the lazy part was more directed at staying home, but yeah, that's a fair point!

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, the lazy part was more directed at staying home, but yeah, that's a fair point!
Gotcha, thank you. Sorry I misinterpreted that.
I can be pretty thick sometimes....... lol

By the way. I really really am enjoying the models you picked out. They aren't the
'usual' ones I've seen in the other games I've played. Some are really pretty as well.
Great Job and Effort

Cheers.

Womb somersault line....best!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: WeilBaum
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes