torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveCorruptionAndBimbos-0.5.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
corrupt doesnt really always have to mean ntr or nts, its just those two belong to this category but they dont define that term
Not sayingthey have to. It's still imo a dodge. Sure, corrupt and bimboficate, basically hyper-sexualize your women and they will undoubtedly remain faithful. As long as people find that to be a fun idea, it can not be wrong.

But I think Dev could have simply say ntr is not his thing. The way he dodge ntr is like I said, interesting. He simply doesn't have to dodge

Last edited:

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Not sayingthey have to. It's still imo a dodge. Sure, corrupt and bimboficate, basically hyper-sexualize your women and they will undoubtedly remain faithful. As long as people find that to be a fun idea, it can not be wrong.

But I think Dev could have simply say ntr is not his thing. The way he dodge ntr is like I said, interesting. He simply does't have to
I am very confused. I've only made it clear that there's only going to be netori in this game. Netorare (which is what I imagine you're mainly hinting at) is certainly a good avenue for both corruption and bimbofication, but it's not the only genre where you'll find them.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017

But I think Dev could have simply say ntr is not his thing. The way he dodge ntr is like I said, interesting. He simply does't have to
more like it seems to me that u r specifically looking for ntr and nothing but ntr lol, why are you pushing your fetish on the dev?he didnt dodge anything, it seems more like you are trying to create a issue about something that doesnt need to be or exist

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
I am very confused. I've only made it clear that there's only going to be netori in this game. Netorare (which is what I imagine you're mainly hinting at) is certainly a good avenue for both corruption and bimbofication, but it's not the only genre where you'll find them.
exactly

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Yes, none of that contradict with what i said

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
more like it seems to me that u r specifically looking for ntr and nothing but ntr lol, why are you pushing your fetish on the dev?he didnt dodge anything, it seems more like you are trying to create a issue about something that doesnt need to be or exist
I'm looking for ntr, but I'm definitely not "pushing" my fetish. I'm stating what I feel, that's not allowed nowadays? lol

I said his way of saying no ntr is funny, not saying it's an issue of the game itself. Do need to overthink

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
I'm looking for ntr, but I'm definitely not "pushing" my fetish. I'm stating what I feel, that's not allowed nowadays? lol

I said his way of saying no ntr is funny, not saying it's an issue of the game itself. Do need to overthink
bruh its his game, who are you to say if its wrong? if u dont like it just move on. there are plenty of us who likes it as it is and there are even more ntr games on this site than normal ones to keep yourself busy. if you were just stating how you felt, i wouldnt have quoted your post and just ignored it.

my problem with your so called opinion is that you are asking the developer to explain himself to you and say
"ntr doesnt work for them", who are you to ask them of that lol and why should he even bother with what you think?

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
bruh its his game, who are you to say if its wrong? if u dont like it just move on. there are plenty of us who likes it as it is and there are even more ntr games on this site than normal ones to keep yourself busy. if you were just stating how you felt, i wouldnt have quoted your post and just ignored it.

my problem with your so called opinion is that you are asking the developer to explain himself to you and say
"ntr doesnt work for them", who are you to ask them of that lol and why should he even bother with what you think?
In which sentence did I say his wrong? You have problem reading english? He didn't need to say anything if he doesn't feel like it, I also dont't expect him to. You're free, don't restraint yourself with your own thoughts

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Corruption doesn't necessarily mean that a character who is corrupted HAS to be shared/cheat on MMC. It has it's limits. Meaning something which before being corrupted a character wouldn't do, is now being fond of the idea and feels comfortable to do so. It doesn't have to be a specific thing to the world but the character in question itself. If the character doesn't drink and now is interested that means he is corrupted to some extent and is willing to take risk to drink. Now replace drink with anything and corruption will have branches as to how far a character will go. Sometimes the branches will coincide with eachother while other times the character will stick to only one/few branches. There are also personal preferences of character too. Some characters may find that having sex with their partner in risky situations such as public place/s interesting and exciting but won't actually have sex infront of buncha people. So corruption has it's limits and the preferences of character/s in question absolutely contribute to it. Look at corruption path of Kate, You'll understand it.

There also Lily to keep things in control so it's not really that kind of games.

So corruption doesn't always means sharing or getting cheated on.

Reactions: theinternetis4

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I am really looking forward to the path where Alexis is corrupted or in love with MMC and MMC's brother is also in love or corrupted:BootyTime:.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Dev, you have to forgive f95; it's full of idiots that can never seem to differentiate between netorare, netorase, and netori. Please just ignore them and keep making your game for those of us whom are more educated and cultured to enjoy.

Thanks.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes