Unity Love Cumedy [v0.7.1 Full] [Tiny Tweak Devs]

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Why the hell does the AVG Anti-virus pick this up as a IDP.Generic threat?
Speaking of the latest release (0.7.0) downloaded through the MEGA link on OP.

It gets picked up after changing settings and applying them.

Last edited:

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Why the hell does the AVG Anti-virus pick this up as a IDP.Generic threat?
Speaking of the latest release (0.7.0) downloaded through the MEGA link on OP.

It gets picked up after changing settings and applying them.
Don't place full trust on AVs, they do false positives from time to time, because they see a behavior that's common in malwares, but the program is doing that behavior for other reasons, like patching for example, malwares use it to patch system executables, but safe software use it to update.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
4 years, and this game is STILL TRASH. Save your bandwith!
Gamedev is a massive endeavour and it takes plenty of time and experience to get it right. We've prototyped with plenty of features which some worked very well and some not so much, and since it's only 2 of us making it in our spare time it's no surprise that progress is not as fast as everyone would like. But thanks for playing, and if you have any suggestions how we can improve, please feel free to share! :giggle:

unity explorer (mod for bepinex): removed glass window, unlocked some clothes (without typing pincode) :LOL:
Stop cheating!

Reactions: shanayyy
May 29, 2023
Gamedev is a massive endeavour and it takes plenty of time and experience to get it right. We've prototyped with plenty of features which some worked very well and some not so much, and since it's only 2 of us making it in our spare time it's no surprise that progress is not as fast as everyone would like. But thanks for playing, and if you have any suggestions how we can improve, please feel free to share! :giggle:

Stop cheating!
I will give my 2cents, scrap that stupid project. Models are made by a 2years old freestyler, they are full joke, u better off buying real female and male models. The sandbox part is too hard to understand, am I playing RPG game or A SEX GAAAME???

Compare urself to the other projects, look at wild life, the last barbarian and many more with so much to offer and urs is just a pathetic mess which does not stand out..... I am disappointed

Reactions: blapanda

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Don't place full trust on AVs, they do false positives from time to time, because they see a behavior that's common in malwares, but the program is doing that behavior for other reasons, like patching for example, malwares use it to patch system executables, but safe software use it to update.
I think I figured it out. There is an in-game system that connects to an online server to load up messages and video while you play.

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I will give my 2cents, scrap that stupid project. Models are made by a 2years old freestyler, they are full joke, u better off buying real female and male models. The sandbox part is too hard to understand, am I playing RPG game or A SEX GAAAME???

Compare urself to the other projects, look at wild life, the last barbarian and many more with so much to offer and urs is just a pathetic mess which does not stand out..... I am disappointed
Nahh, throwing the whole project down the drain is actually pretty wasteful. I'm having fun working on this project and there's still plenty of things that I want to add for everyone to play with! I'm sorry that you're disappointed, but feel free to come back after a few updates and hopefully you'll like it! :giggle:

Reactions: shanayyy

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Bitches face reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker.

View attachment 2667085
It's the gargantuan chin, isn't it? We are definitely going to upgrade the face, the reason why we're not committing to it just yet because pussy and face deformation heavily relies on the existing model topology, and bringing a new character mesh will most likely involve enormous clean-up and testing to get it fully working.

Vexelart18

Aug 7, 2018
i can't customize the girl body, i pressed the button on the customize mode but the girl body is not change

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
i can't customize the girl body, i pressed the button on the customize mode but the girl body is not change
Hey Vexelart18 , it seems like you're trying to customise Roxy character. She isn't finished yet and some customisation might not work with her. We will address it and improve the UI to symbolise what's customisable or not in the future. Thanks for playing!

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveCumedy-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

1.50 star(s) 23 Votes