frostysh

Jul 31, 2018
The most interesting part of this game is battles IMHO. The comrade of the main hero (the knight) make funny speech before strikes. Well the drawing of monster could be better, especially compared to the other characters level drawing.

Tools1308

Nov 17, 2021
So I got it to show up in the Mods menu ingame, but the thing is I cant check if the mods folder also exists in my save foldee, since I seemingly dont have one. Or atleast I cant find it. I dont have a "username" folder and even when searching for "AppData", "LocalLow" or "Yangyang..." in C:\ my Pc doesnt find any folders. So is there any way to check it otherwise or do I have to hope it works till I am at the end and hope I get too see an uncensored CG?

Feb 3, 2020
I have a bug where it won't show 4 of the girls' relationship status(the only girl who is working is amy, hint it is a sign that she is best girl hint). Is there an easy way to fix it without me losing my progress? Thanks for the help btw. I normally would power through but after getting kamala bad end on my first NG+, I've decided to try to fix it or else I would be wandering aimlessly hoping i reach a checkpoint in the story.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
I just finished the game for the first time and can't even verify ultimately if the patch was applied or not because I got the cuck ending LOL

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Alright, I got the non-cuck ending now and as expected the mod scenes were there(although apparently slightly buggy and really short)
I must say, anyway, it's really annoying to keep clicking for 2 minutes nonstop just to see the same scene everytime...

kshimoa

Aug 1, 2018
can someone send me the save files for all of the girls in version 1.2.9 because i cant seem to get pass on the waked up by hugh scene because the character sprite of his is bugged
all i see is his face and a square background which is weird asf

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
can someone send me the save files for all of the girls in version 1.2.9 because i cant seem to get pass on the waked up by hugh scene because the character sprite of his is bugged
all i see is his face and a square background which is weird asf
Have you reported the issue to the devs?

kshimoa

Aug 1, 2018
Have you reported the issue to the devs?
sorry it seems all of us here experienced this already
the mod did work just fine this time
i can see the hip to be squire mod active too
i just hope someone can give me the save data for all the girls tho since i already finished the mobile version of this :3

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Were the adult mods made by the dev team as a way to get around the censors?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader & installer.

so to install the mods,
1) create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data
2) Place the zip file in that folder, they removed the auto mod installer, So unzip the file to the mods folder,
3) run the game
to check it got installed correctly a folder called mods should appear in the games save location

Save game Locations
Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Only use one of these mods at a time (since they override the same files)

@Rockman- Update the OP with these new files

Links Updated
Greatest Pleasure CGs [Censored]: MEGA - - -
Hip to be Squire [Uncensored]: MEGA - - -
Do these mods work together?

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
This game needs an overhaul mod that adds sexual content, or atleast nudity throughout the game (edited CGs perhaps). Only the ending scene is not good enough.

Reactions: Futamania

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader & installer.

so to install the mods,
1) create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data
2) Place the zip file in that folder, they removed the auto mod installer, So unzip the file to the mods folder,
3) run the game
to check it got installed correctly a folder called mods should appear in the games save location

Save game Locations
Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Only use one of these mods at a time (since they override the same files)

@Rockman- Update the OP with these new files

Links Updated
Greatest Pleasure CGs [Censored]: MEGA - - -
Hip to be Squire [Uncensored]: MEGA - - -
Dude, all links to the Hip to be Squire mod is down.

Reactions: unknown_factor

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
2022-01-30 :D

v1.3.8

DOWNLOAD

OR
STEAM.jpg

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
2022-01-30 :D

v1.3.8

DOWNLOAD
PIXELDRAIN

OR
PIXELDRAIN
View attachment 1660652
CAN ANY MOD multilink this in the first post and thanks?!
Darkdeads You call them: It's your post, buddy!

Reactions: MenmaYu and elymid
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes