VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 9] [Renio Studios]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Have you played DDoS? That's had a female blackmailer for some time. Plus you can refuse to accept the blackmail, and that has its own storyline, so you're not missing out on sexy times - I'd even argue it's better.

Only problem is that updates are sporadic, and with the amount of paths it has, it can take a while to get an update on your path.
Yeah, I've played Dog Days. It wasn't a really drawn out blackmail, it felt more like an invitation to become a sub.

Reactions: GokutheG

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Haven't tried this game out yet (don't like Female Protagonists with a Bf/Husband) but I figured I'd give this game a quick look.

After reading the description, I just think of " Inside Jennifer " Female Protagonist with a fiancé who is barely at home. Blackmail and a Lesbian route too (Lesbian routes <3)

I hope that any new, future Female Protagonist games that come out, come out with a Female Protagonist that is single, and doesn't have to deal with any blackmail stuff.

Reactions: GokutheG

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Not a huge fan of the blackmail aspect of this game.

But everything else I've seen of it seems really interesting so far. I'll keep an eye on it, even if I end up skipping a couple of updates.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Episode 5 is now live for all patrons.

The Palliser Estate party is here. Lacey meets new people and bumps into recent acquaintances.
We hope you enjoy this latest update and as always, thanks for your continued support, we really appreciate it!
Nio and Ren

PC - Google Drive

PC - Mega

Decryption key: od0ClL7FBYW6iiSMNiIZOyT8hMxgvZIh_w1ugZLxgYs

Mac - Google Drive

Mac - Mega

Decryption key: Ej5LWd8wE4jO9N8i1a7Mrzfr2qjFlI50vQxJ_N2Scrk

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
My report to update the thread with the new udpate has been rejected, weird :unsure:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Sorry but the Ep4 hadn't been released at the end of February? Is this Ep5? Or is it a second part of the EP4 ??

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
there was a game where the opening scene is a guy walks in on his wife gettin it from her boss. he gets pissed and leaves her. she runs after him and you can tell she regrets it instantly. yet she cheated on him. some other woman was fucking her with a dildo. how is the guy supposed to feel? he goes to a bar and drinks himself into oblivion. he gets a bj from a hot babe there in the alley and then falls asleep. that was called Bad Teacher and the intro was awesome. but sadly the dev passed away and the game was abandoned. this kind of thing is cheating. period. end of discussion.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes